Missing

Clara's POV

We go back to the villa when we can't find D.O and Dylia. We found a new route while searching for the missing couple.

I go to my room as soon as we arrive at the villa. There are many questions lingering in my head.

'How Suho could know there's a bridge in this island? To be exact in the middle of the forest?'

Is Suho the killer? I really don't think its Se Kyung. She's already dead.

'Why when we across the bridge it didn't broke into a half, but when Taylor & Chanyeol walk through it, it broke?'

I really think someone controls the bridge so that only Taylor & Chanyeol fell.

If not the bridge already rotten and it just coincidence that they fell. But I don't think the hot oil under the bridge was coincidence.

'Why Sehun doesn't know the existence of the bridge whereas he's the one who owns this island?'

This really proves that maybe Suho's the killer. I also disappointed with Sehun cuz he didn't really know this place although he owns it.

'And lastly, where's is Dylia and D.O?'

The couple just disappear after they across the bridge. What happened to them? Are they still alive? I really hope they still alive.

Suddenly, there's a knock outside my room.

"Clara, lets eat dinner. I know u are depressed with all the happenings but you need to eat. Come out, now."

Its Shazlyn. Like a mother, she cares about all of us girls like Suho cares about EXO. She always the one who takes care of us although she's the second youngest.

I look at the alarm clock near the bed and surprise to see its already evening. Maybe the search for the missing couple and a lot of thinking makes the time go really fast.

I decide to go outside and eat dinner. Then, I'll ask Sehun if he knows something....

Suho's POV

After eating dinner. All of us just hang out at the living room. I then heard Clara asks Sehun if he knows there's more bridges in the forest like the bridge earlier. Sehun said no.

Now I feel self-conscious. I know Clara is suspecting me. Who's isn't when I was the one who found the bridge?

Actually I found the bridge by coincidence. Last night I can't sleep so I go out of the villa to get some fresh air. Then, I feel there's something inside the forest that I didn't discover yet. So I just walk into the forest. And I was right.

There's a bridge in the middle of the forest. That time I thought maybe after we all across the bridge, we will escape.

That's the only intention of why I brought them there earlier.

I don't have any other intentions.

D.O's POV

Ugh... My back hurts....

I look around and see forest surrounded me. Beside me is Dylia. She's sleeping peacefully. Before, she cries cuz she said she's the cause of us to trap here.

If you wondered why are we still in forest, Dylia and I are trapped in a net. After we across the bridge earlier, we wondered around. All of sudden, there's a net capture us from the floor, trapping us. The net was drag to a tree. I think its the animal traps. I didn't see any of my friends too and its a little disappointing.

And now we are still in the net, stuck on a tree, just accept with comes to us. Then I heard some footsteps coming towards us. I look down and see a glimpse of human. I can't see the man clearly cuz its night.

The man holds a syringe. He walks near me.

"What are you doing?" I asks him, a little cautious.

He just ignore me and injects the syringe on my right leg. Then, all I can see is darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilipopgurl99