'Treasure Body'

~The Next Day~

NO ONE's POV

The other wake up with a surprised cuz they can't find Baekhyun and Jess in their bed. So they start to find their bodies(they knew Baekhyun and Jess has dead already.)

They found Baekhyun's body but they can't find Jess. Then, suddenly they heard the killer says,'Good morning everyone. Today I want to play a treasure hunt with you but not a treasure hunt but treasue body. There's a gloves on the table and I want you to take it and start finding Jess' body if you want a clue about me."

Then they start finding Jess's body. Firstly, Lay found Jess' right leg in the kitchen. Then, Chanyeol found the other leg in the store. Followed by Chanyeol is Aurora who find the hands.

After the 'treasure body', they gathered in the living room and start to rejoin Jess' body.

What they found is totally surprised them. The clue written on Jess's body is 'A' 'N' 'G' 'E' 'L'

They looked at Shazlyn and Suho. Shazlyn and Suho was called 'ANGEL COUPLE' so they suspect Shazlyn and Suho are the killer.

"Hyung, I can't believe that you were doing all this." D.O said.

"Shazlyn, I thought you were kind but this totally teach me that don't judge a book by its cover. You were kind outside but inside, you were a wild animal!!!" Taylor said, frustated about knowing that her best friend is a killer.

"YAH!! WE'RE NOT THE KILLER. HOW COULD WE KILL OUR BEST FRIENDS!! CAN'T YOU SEE THIS, THE KILLER JUST WANT US TO FIGHT ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE IT BE EASY FOR HIM TO KILL ALL OF US!! WE CAN'T FIGHT, WE MUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE TOGETHER!! TOGETHER!! We are one... Remember?" Shazlyn said.

The others was shocked cuz all this time Shazlyn has never get mad and she don't know how to curse.

"Sorry Shazlyn, Suho for accusing you." Taylor and D.O said.

SOMEONE's POV

Sh*t! I thought they would suspect Shazlyn and Suho... My plan didn't work. Its ok. Later, you know what the secret he hide from you.Hahaha~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong, this is me. DinaJung. This murder is the most cruel I've ever made. You know how Jess die, right? I hope you can imagine it. If you can't, sorry cuz I didn't know how to describe with more detail. Tell me what you think about this chapter.Also, don't forget to vote!! Till next time!! Bye!! Y(^_^)Y