Its Not Over Yet

After all of them calm down, they went out of the room. The couples go to their bedrooms and sleep cuz its night. They all still sad about what had happened to Xiumin and Myra.

The next day, they all come out of their bedrooms feeling gloomy. They ate breakfast that were prepared by Ivy and Liz.

They were expecting another death that day but there's nothing. All of them were relieve about it except the twins.

"Its already evening and there's no death yet. I think the killer will not kill the rest of us." Luhan said.

"Maybe, this is all a prank. Xiumin hyung and Myra noona do it." Chen said.

"If its all a prank, why didn't they show themselves now?" Dylia said.

"I don't know. Maybe they wait for the perfect time to show themselves." Chanyeol said.

'But the video look so real... How can they do it?' Liz thought.

The twins just keep quiet during the conversation. They think its not safe yet.

Someone's POV

Not so fast guys. You don't know what will happen tomorrow...

No one's POV

That night they went to bed. Chen and Tao share the same room that night cuz Cherry and Sue wanted to sleep together.

"Unnie, I'm scared. What if tomorrow there's death?" Cherry said.

"I know, Cherry. I'm scared too. I know the killer must think something cuz there's no way the killer stops now..."

"Unnie, what if I die tomorrow? I don't want to die, unnie! I'm too young to die!"

"Calm down, Cherry. If it happens, I will do what it takes to save you."

"Really, unnie?"Sue nods.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Then, they sleep.

Sue's POV

Thump..

Thump..

I open my eyes. I hear someone walking outside. I sit up and look at the door. There's shadow from outside. I decide to go out but a hand grab me. Its Cherry.

"Unnie, I'm scared..." Cherry is about to cry.

I calm her down, "Its ok, Cherry... I will go outside for a while, okay?"

She shakes her head, "No, unnie! Don't go! What if its the killer?"

"Shush... Cherry. I'll go outside to look if its the killer, ok? What if the killer do something to others?"

Cherry quiets a bit, "Ok, but I will go with you."

"No, Cherry. Its dangerous-"

"What if the killer do something to you?"

"Ok, but hold my hand."

So we go out together. We look around but there's no one here.

"Weird... I thought I hear something outside..." I said.

Suddenly, Cherry falls down.

"What- Cherry!" I look at her and saw bloods from her head.

The one who did this must be behind us. So I turn around.

I see a bat and then everything turns black.

Someone's POV

I thought I have to poison them to carry them out of the room. But luck on my side, they go out by themselves. It get things to be easier for me...

Well, let see what others reaction when they know u are missing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Lilipopgurl99