Min Se Kyung.

Lay's POV

Everyone are sleeping right now. And it's our turn to cook for dinner.

"Yixing~ah..." Aurora arms snakes around my waist. I smile and turn to her.

"Wae?"

"I cannot find chicken here~ Ottoke?"

"Maybe at frozen room upstairs." I thought. Frozen room have many raw materials.

"Let's go and find chicken!" I lift up Aurora (bridal style) and she's screaming.

As we walk, I have some strange feeling as someone is watching us. Maybe the killer or just my feeling.

I enter the frozen room and start to find chicken while Aurora wait outside but suddenly I hears thing like ''Craakkss''...the door!! It's slowly closed.

"Rosy, stop playing! Open the door!" I shouted but...

"Lay... Lay.. H-help me!" a crack voice screaming. She keep screaming and screaming...

"Nooooo!! Rosy!!" Not the killer, please no!! My Aurora...

But the screaming voice stop. What happen? The door slowly open...

I found Aurora... S-she... Body... I froze. She's bleeding and her body parted. The killer cut her?

"Aurora!!!" finally I found my voice. Pleasee, tell me it's just a dream.

"Zhang Yixing~" a guy voice approach me. I take a look and there a guy holding an axe.

"Y-you??!"

******************************

Dylia's POV-

I open my eyes as the sun burning my face, I blink and arghh! D.O, why you turn the light on?? I'm still sleepy! ok, it's dinner time! So, what should we eat for dinner? I walk to the kitchen and start to find something to eat and I found meat!

D.O come closer and help me cook.

We cook that meat, but that meat are really hard to cut. What is this? cow meat? chicken? bulls? I try my best to cut that meat into pieces.

After spending 1 hours, finally its ready.

Taylor help me prepared the table.

"Wow, its smell delicious~" Chanyeol and others start to gather at the table.

Suho the last person that come but where Lay and Aurora? Are they still sleeping? Maybe we should let them rest.

Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun eating a lot of meat. "Yah! Save some for Lay and Aurora!~"

When we're enjoy eating, suddenly the television opened...

Oh my dearest victims, are you enjoying the meat?? Delicious, right?? Guess, what is it?? Oh, lets take a look of the meat video.

"Ahhhh, let me go... p-please... argh!" the blood coming over when a hand with an axe start to cut her hand. Aurora screaming when her another hand is cut.

"Noooo, Aurora!!" the door slowly open and there is lay.

But then...''y-you?" the last voice of Lay.

Chanyeol's POV

We chocked and we can't describe our feeling. We're eating our friend?Suho, Sehun and me thrown up. We EAT them?? Clara fainted.

''Ĺalalalalala......'' the killer humming while cutting lay and Aurora. We can't really see the killer.

The last part of the video show a picture...Se Kyung?? It's about Se kyung? The killer is Se Kyung??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@WinterLoner