BONUS CHAPTER

Hey, everyone! Long time no see! I have decided, due to popular demand, to create a bonus chapter! This will contain references to the actual book, so I suggest you finish it before you read this.
Enjoy!
———
"So bored!" Stacey flopped back on the rickety couch, staring sully at the ceiling. "I wish there was something to do here."

It was the summer after the entire 'end of the world' thing that had happened. Stacey's parents, who had met the pines, sent her back to Gravity Falls for the summer to see them again. She had enjoyed it the first few days, galloping through the woods with the twins, and Dipper's girlfriend, Pacifica.

But now she was bored. And she hated it.

As if answering her prayers, the doorbell rang. Stacey sprung out of the couch and rushed to the door, jerking open the handle with extreme force. Who she saw there shocked her.

"Zack?" She exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

Without reply, Zack hugged Stacey tightly. The two hadn't seen each other in a year—despite herself, Stacey felt her cheeks heating up.

"I came here to see Dipper," Zack stated, once he broke the embrace. "But of course, It's great to find you here, Stacey."

Stacey smiled and led him into the living room. She suspected Dipper and Pacifica were upstairs doing...something, Mabel was playing with waddles outback, and the Stans had left again for and escapade to the ocean. The only person Stacey could see right now was Wendy, working the cash register in the shop.

"Want to play something?" Stacey asked Zack. "I've been laying on the couch here all day."

"Sure!" Zack's face lit up, and suddenly, he reached into his backpack and began unfolding a nylon mat.

"Uhh, What are you doing?" Stacey asked, slightly unnerved by this.

"Unfurling the Twister mat!" He said joyfully.

Stacey felt her stomach drop. Twister was a game she absolutely resented...it was so awkward! And she and Zack would be doing it together...

"Um, why don't we go down to the stream and search for snails?" She asked quickly.

"Why not twister?" Zack wondered, sounding confused. "Me and Dipper used to play this all the time!"

"Fine." Stacey gave in and sat down. Once the mat was unrolled, Zack took out a board with a spinner on it.

"This will determine what position we have to do." He explained. He flicked the spinner and it landed on red. He chuckled, and got into a weird position resembling a drunk bear. "Your turn!" He called, all whilst holding this pose.

Stacey grimaced at her move. Very awkwardly, she slid under Zack and twirled one arm around his, putting it on the green dot. When she looked up, Zack was staring down at her. She felt her face become red and muttered, "this is awkward."

"Uh, Yeah." Zack looked very uncomfortable. "I didn't think this would—"

Suddenly, Mabel's voice sounded behind them, "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing!" Zack and Stacey both shouted at the same time.

Mabel giggled, and skipped away. "Ship it!"

Stacey and Zack were left there, facing each other, both of them red as a tomato.