Chapter 29

Dario leaned in placing his soft lips onto mine.........

Narrator POV:

Dario placed his lips onto Aurora's.

She closed her eyes getting lost into the kiss.
All the anger and Soro she had felt before had gone away just by this one action.

In this one kiss, she felt the passion and need a want that she has not felt in a very long time.

As she was getting lost into the kiss she had never noticed Dario lifting her up off the floor to take her to his bedroom.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck as for her legs were wrapped around his waist.

Dario entered his bedroom, heading straight towards his bathroom.

As they continue to kiss not stopping for air their hands started to roam around each other's bodies.

They both started to strip one another out of their clothing not even realizing it because the need and want was so overpowering.

Their naked bodies were on display to each other.

Aurora was still in Dario's arms.

He carried her into the shower so he could clean her off from the drink his sister had deliberately thrown on her.

Placing her down so he could turn the water on and set the temperature to the way he thought Aurora might enjoy.

As for Aurora, she was still In A Daze, not really understanding what was going on around her surroundings.

To her, Her lips felt tingling and her knees felt weak.
She felt hot and horny.

This man in front of her standing naked in all of his Glory, Taking her finger tracing over his back, outlining his tattoos.

There were so many, She had never seen someone before with this many tattoos but with Dario, she thought they just added more to his character which made him even sexier.

Dario turned around looking down at Aurora.
Pulling her into his body wrapping his arms around her.

Her naked body felt amazing touching his naked body.

Taking one of her breasts into his hand he gently massaged it making sure not to hurt her, He then ran his tung over her neck nibbling and sucking it.

Her moans were so loud that had escaped from her lips. That only made Dario more turned on hearing her pleasure and knowing he was the one making her feel this way, he started to rub his erection onto her tummy feeling her soft skin.

Her skin felt so soft, he was having a hard time to control himself from not wanting to just take her and fuck her but he didn't want to do that to her. She was not like the others she was different to him.

She was precious to him and he didn't want her to feel that she was being used by him, he wanted her to know that this was not going to be a one time moment, No this was going to be a lifetime moment for the two of them because from this day on Aurora will only be the women he needs.

"Dario, Please don't hurt me," Aurora said in a low whisper.

Dario then stopped right away from what he was doing placing his hands on each side of her face looking her right in the eyes.

"Aurora I'm not going to hurt you I promise you with my life I would never do that to you. I would rather kill my self than to ever hurt you. You are so different from any other women I have ever met before and I love that about you. You're strong and independent, you don't let anything get to you and you fight for what you want. Even with me you never backed down knowing that you could be killed. I don't want to just fuck you Aurora, I want to make love to you. I have never made love to any other woman before and I want you to be my first and last."

Tears were in Aurora's eyes, this man was truly telling her the truth.
She could actually see in his eyes that he was being genuine with her.

"Make love to me here." She whispered.

Dario smiled at her comment, he thought that the bed would be much better to make love but seeing the need and want on her face was all he needed, just being with her is all he wanted

Placing her down onto the cold shower tile with her back on the floor, Aurora gasp at how cold it was.

Dario then claimed on top of her.

The warm water was spraying all over their bodies.

Placing his two fingers onto her clit rubbing it in a circular motion.

Instead of kissing her he wanted to look at Aurora's face to see her reactions to his touch.

Aurora's eyes were closed and her mouth was open enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.

It's been so long she thought to her self.
His fingers felt so good.

She felt a tightness in her stomach, her legs started to shake.

"I'm going to cum." She said with her eyes closed.

Dario took this opportunity to spread her legs even wider with his legs.

He took his dick in his one hand and rubbed it on her clit using his precum as lubrication.

"Dario dont stop."

It only took one plug for Dario to put his dick inside her. Once those words had left her mouth Dario couldn't hold back any longer he needed to be inside her.

Aurora screamed out loud with pleasure as her orgasm exploded.

As Dario had his hands on her hips holding them very tight moving himself in and out of her, plugging deeper each stroke.

"Oh god, Yes." Where the words coming out of Aurora's mouth.

Orgasm after Orgasm Aurora felt.

Her body was shaking from all the pleasure.

With one last stock, Dario emptied his seed inside of her.

Aurora was so exhausted, She had to close her eyes.

Feeling a soft kiss placed onto her lips.

She smiled and drifted off to sleep..........

__________________________

1078 words

Hi 👋

Finally, that's all I can say about this chapter.

I do hope I will get some comments about what your thoughts are about Dario and Aurora. Do you like them together or do you like Blake and Aurora together?

Who knew Dario had a sweet side to him? Not me lol

Please vote if you liked this Chapter 🙂

💋❤💋💘💗💖💋💖👄💕