J. CADE

TAYLOR CURTIS
I laying there on the couch as I was staring at the ceiling just staring off into space. I was sort of blanking out along with thinking you know? It was odd. People said I was odd too but that's because I'm a greaser. A respected greaser. Kind of.

"Someone is dreaming aren't they?" my older brother Soda spoke as he sat down on the arm of the couch. I only nodded in response as I turned a bit as suddenly Johnny ran across my mind. The thought of him and how I missed him. So much.

"Awe, is someone thinking about Johnnycakes" Dally spoke in a teasing voice making me blush but also roll my eyes. It's not a shock it was Dallas teasing since well, Johnny and him are like brothers and well, I'm dating Johnny. Duh.

"At least I have a loyal boyfriend unlike you and your Sylvia" I spoke in a small spat like tone making him grin getting closer to me. He was never afraid to mess with me cause well, the gang loves to mess with me since I am the only girl in the group.

"Is little miss Soc dress up going to bite me?" Dallas spoke as I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"At least I try to look nice while you're just...you" I spat when the door opened and at the moment I didn't care to look who it was.

"Hey, at least people know me. I don't have to look good to be known" he spoke and I was seriously about to rip him a new one when someone wrapped their arms around me from behind while laying their head on my shoulder. I smiled softly immediately knowing who I was.

"Shhh. Leave Dally be. You know he's purposely messing with you for fun" he whispered making me nod and cuddle up into his embrace.

"And now that everyone is happy I got a surprise for you" he smiled making me smile. He made me happy and I made him happy.

"And what's that?" I spoke in a curious tone

"It's a surprise" he chuckled softly as I smiled and suddenly he pulled me out of the house both of us happy.
__________

Soon enough, Johnny pulled me into the Dingo as we sat at the booth in the corner sitting and talking. Both of us laughing and being happy when suddenly I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I felt like something bad was going to happen...

"Doll, you okay?" he spoke softly as he held by hand in his gently while rubbing the top of my hands with his thumb. I couldn't help as that small gesture made me smile.

"Yeah. I'm just...suspicious" I spoke softly making him only nod. He looked sorta confused. Many people didn't know this but Johnny was smarter than what people credited him for.

"Over what? What's wrong?" he spoke again making me smile.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. It's a feeling that I can't shake. It's...troublesome" I spoke softly as he got out of the booth and sat next to me pecking my lips lightly as he held my hand reassuring me that it would all be alright. Honestly, I don't know how I could've been so lucky and soon after our little convo the food came and we indulged in all of it.
__________

After we finished with our food it was getting late so we decided that we should head home before it got too dark. It was almost the time Socs would come by.

Moments later we were halfway to my house when a familiar blue Mustang pulled up close to us. Following us as we walked. Slowly. It was...unsettling.

"Don't worry. Just ignore them" Johnny whispered to me as I nodded but panic only rose through me as my heart started to race. I didn't even know what I would do if they attacked us because I can't fight. At all. And Johnny, he can fight but could he take on about 5 Socs one to five? No. I don't think so.

"Doll. Look. Just keep walking. It's going to be okay" he whispered as I nodded as now the Socs were yelling.

"Hey cutie!" one yelled and I already knew who it was Bob who yelled it. God what did we get ourselves into...

We both just ignored them but soon they stopped and all of them were now getting out of the car...the next thing I knew was both of us was pushed down into the lot by the fountain as Randy and David suddenly grabbed Johnny pinning him down instantly and started beating him. I screamed and ran over as Bob suddenly pulled me back as they just kept laughing and hitting him. I sobbed as suddenly I felt him groping me. And then that's when Johnny started to yell.

"Get away from her! Don't touch her!" he yelled and in response David hit him making me scream.

Suddenly that's when I felt it. A pain in my lower area as suddenly I started to cry. I tried pushing him away but I couldn't. He was too strong for me...all I wanted was this to end. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly I found myself sobbing as I caught a glimpse of Johnny being forced to watch...it was extremely horrifying and all I wanted was it to end.

That's when suddenly I heard screams in pain besides my own and I felt a weight being lifted off me as I scrambled to put what I could back on. Then that's when I saw it. Bob was lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood. David and Randy just sat there horrified on the floor when finally they fled. Shakily I watched as I saw the switchblade in my boyfriend's hand. He himself was shaking and it felt as the world froze. That's when suddenly we heard sirens and Johnny ran towards me picking me up bridal style as he ran. I sobbed and cried hitting his chest as all I wanted was to go home and gently he kissed my nose and stroked my cheek gently.

"Doll. I'm so so sorry. I just needed to save you. I'm sorry. I won't ever hurt you I promise. Please don't be scared" he whispered and all I could do was nod as we were on our way to God knows where. We just left.

And then hours later, we found out where we would stay. New York. Some days I wonder how the gang is and eventually Dallas came to visit and soon my brothers but here, we started a new life. New love. New family. We were...safe.
____________________

JohnnyCadesWife1
Oh my God. This has been done forever. It just didn't publish. Omg. I'm so sorry and I hope you like it!
Lynn🥀