D. WINSTON & J. BLACK

LailaIzQueen
You sat there as both Jacob and Dallas stood there screaming at each other. You couldn't take it anymore. You felt like you were going to burst. After all, they were all fighting because of you. All you could think of was why me? What did I have that was so special? You felt dumb. Like a whore.

"She's mine!" you heard Jacob snap and Dallas only shook his head getting into his face.

"So pretty boy, you think she's yours huh?" Dally spoke with a smirk one you and everyone in this state knew. One that he was quite famous for.

"I don't think...hood. I know" Jacob snapped making both of them growl. Winter just looked between them and me. I only shrugged not knowing what to do or even say. The whole room was in an...awkward stage.

"She would never love an animal like you. She wants someone like me. Not you" Dallas snapped only making Jacob chuckle.

"That's why she loves me. Because I am an animal. Only I could please her. You couldn't" Jacob spoke and suddenly that's when it all changed.

"Oh, you think so wolf-boy? You think you could possibly please her?" Dallas spoke in a low dark tone making all of us freeze. All except Jacob. He only got closer.

"Please her and make her happy. Love her more than you can" he grinned and Dallas growled pushing Jacob away. Quickly Edward got up standing between them.

"Stop. Let's not do this right now" he tried saying when Dallas pushed him against the wall with a angry look in his eyes.

"And why is that Bloodsucker?" he snapped and Winter got up pulled Dallas off gripping his wrist tightly.

"Don't ever touch him again because he only didn't kill you because of me. Now, take your fight somewhere else. Not my house" she snapped grabbing Jacob's wrist throwing them both outside.

She walked back in as Edward chuckled softly. I looked between the two with a raised brow.

"I swear, Dallas pisses me off sometimes. He always likes to start shit" she mumbled making me laugh.

"What do you think they're going to do?" I asked as she sat back on Edward's lap with a shrug.

"Probably take it to the lot to fight" she spoke with a small shrug as if it were nothing. Nothing!

All of the sudden Johnny came running in. He had a worried look on his face as it went sort of pale. He looked like he's seen a ghost.

"What's wrong Johnnycakes?" Winter spoke softly. She was always his favorite. Her, Pony, and Dallas.

"D-Dally and J-Jacob are f-fighting" he stammered out and my eyes instantly widened.

"They're fighting?!" I screamed making him flinch.

"Laila" Winter spoke softly and I took a deep breath. I knew how much he didn't like people being to loud.

"They're fighting?" I repeated but in a nicer tone as he nodded.

"T-they're using blades" he spoke softly as Winter shot up straight.

"Dallas won't stop till he kills Jake" she said quickly and I froze.

I love Jake. More than Dallas...I think.

"I-It's all my fault" I choked out and Winter shook her head getting up.

"Laila, you have to get up and we have to go now" she said quickly and I nodded getting up.

Quickly we ran out of the house and to the hot to see Jake on the ground as Dallas was repeatedly stabbing him.

"JACOB!" I screamed as tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do.

Quickly Jacob got up and stabbed Dallas in the side. He stumbled back a bit falling to the ground. I saw as he was getting angry but something wasn't right. He couldn't turn...

Instantly Dallas got up and stabbed Jacob as he fell to the ground. I was...frozen. I just stood there in watched.

Suddenly, in a flash, Winter was holding Dallas back shaking her head.

"Dally, stop it. Don't do this" she said softly. We all knew he cared for her like a sister so he would listen to her.

As she was doing that I quickly ran over to Jacob helping him up. Blood seeping from every single part of his body. I was sobbing. Screaming. I was in shock. Pain.

Then all of the sudden Edward pulled me away from him when I started freaking out and started hitting him. He didn't hit back. He just let me for a bit till Winter came over holding my hands down.

"Why are you here?! Go watch that fucking animal!" I screamed in her face and she shook her head and looked at Exeard who picked up Jacob.

I shook softly scared for what might happen. Then suddenly, Edward ran off with him leaving me still frozen and in shock. I was scared. He would die...

Suddenly Winter helped me up as Dallas walked over hugging me.

"I-I'm so sorry princess. Please forgive me" he spoke kissing my head when I pushed him off punching him square in the face.

"Don't ever. EVER come near me again!" I screamed in his face running off and into the forest knowing Edward probably brought him to the Cullen's.

After some time I was there and saw everyone there. The Cullen's, The pack, and even Winter...who was still at the lot after I left...I sorta shook it off and forced my way over to see Jacob looking limp. Pale.

I reached over to feel he was ice cold. Not the fiery warm like he always is. It was...scary.

"C-Carlisle. H-how is he?" I stammered and he looked down with a disappointed look and I turned seeing Billy Black crying along with Jacob's sisters. No. No. No no no no no. This can't be happening.

I ran over hugging him shaking my head.

"N-no! Y-you can't l-leave me! I-I LOVE YOU! NAYELI! KWOP KILAWTLEY!" I screamed and sobbed into his cold chest. I didn't want him to go. It was too much for me. I love him. I want him. Only him.

I sobbed as hours went by and the room suddenly cleared. Cleared of the pack, the Cullen's, his family, everyone. I sobbed more as I shook my head.

"P-please Jake. D-don't leave me" I sobbed when suddenly I felt someone run their hand in my hair playing with the ends.

Slowly, not wanting to believe it I looked up seeing Jacob looking down at me with a small weak smile graced on his lips.

"I would never leave you baby doll. Kwop kilawtley"
____________________
Hehe. I hoped you liked it Waffle❤️

Lynn🥀