Nightmares (2)

[RACHEL'S POV]

I woke up and saw a person. I didn't know who it was because I was in too much of a panic and my vision was very blurry.

"Rachel, Baby, you're okay. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you. I promise." After I heard the voice I knew it was Demi.

I jumped into her arms not caring that it shot a paralyzing pain throughout my body. I just hugged her and cried into her arms like I use to do with mommy. Rex came to my side and started to lick the stream tears off my cheeks.

"Rachel baby, Do you want to talk about what you saw in your dream? It might help." Demi said in a soft quiet voice while lightly rubbing my back in circular motions.

I just shook my head, not wanting to be let out off this embrace. She tried to pull away only to be hugged tighter by me while I let out a small whine.

Without another word she scooped me up, whisled for Rex to follow, and took us to her room.

She went into her bathroom while saying sweet nothings into my ear and took a wet rag and started to wipe my tears on my face without taking me off if her hip. After she was done with wiping my face she walked out of her bathroom and went strait for the bed, pulling back the covers, and layed me down and got in next to me.

She pulled me into her warm soothing embrace and started to hum a soft tune. While she hummed she started to play with my baby hairs on my forehead which made me really sleepy.

"Don't fight it baby girl. We will be here to keep you safe when you wake up." Demi said while she kissed my forehead.

Rex slipped under the covers next to me and draped front leg over me like he was hugging me and started to lick my nose to help me fall asleep. After about thirty minutes my eye lids started to get really heavy and I just couldn't keep them open. I fell into a deep seamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day/night