"No, just picturing what kinda flowers I want at my funeral - almost done" he mumbles against his hands again, actually sounding like he's concentrating.

I chew on my lip, smiling wide and then tilt my head, feeling that pesky curiosity start to shove my nerves out of the way while I observe his own trepidation over the situation.

Now I'm kind of eager for his reaction instead of fearing it.

"Move your hands Harry" I tell him, watching as he gives me a slow nod, sighing into his palms against his mouth.

"Alright - but just so you know, I want a pink coffin and I Did It My Way by Elvis played at my funeral"  he says, his voice sounding comically urgent.

"I'm half naked for your birthday Harry, not holding a gun to your head" I deadpan, grasping his wrists and pulling his hands from his face only to see his eyes squeezed shut.

"Open your eyes Harry"

Harry hesitates, keeping his eyes pinched shut, so I say one thing that I think will force his eyes open.

"Would you like some birthday sex?"

As I predicted, Harrys stunned eyes fly open, however they don't go to my body but straight to my face.

"What- what did you just, you're joking right?" he stutters, flicking his wide eyes between my own.

I wet my lips, shrugging my shoulders "Seems like a good way to celebrate your birthday, it's the kind of present money can't buy"

I pause, creasing my brows "Actually technically, yeah money could buy that - if you're into that sort of thing, but it's late so I don't think I could get a hooker last minute"

Harrys face drops while he pushes off the bed in a quick motion to stand, standing in front of me and his eyes glance down.

He sucks in a hiss through his teeth, his gaze freezing on my body, until he searches his eyes over the set I'm wearing, tracing it with his stare as if he's burning the patterns of the lace and every stitch into his mind.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you are trying to kill me"  he says under his breath, his tone low and tight like his organs have constricted themselves.

He reaches his hand out as if the action is involuntary, grazing the back of his knuckles over the top of my panties; his brows furrowing while he seems momentarily in a dazed trance.

Harry blinks, like he's trying to snap himself out of it and looks back to me with a serious gaze, but his eyes have washed with that heated glaze, that I've started to become more familiar with.

"You're making this really fucking hard for me right now" he says, moving his hands to hold my hips.

I glance down to his crotch and back to his face, opening my mouth but Harry cuts me off.

"Joey" he warns, knowing I'm about to turn that into a sarcastic innuendo.

"Kinda the reaction I was hoping for, I didn't spend all this money to have Big Foot go and take a nap" I grin; Harry rolling his eyes and pressing his lips together flatly over the fact I can't help myself.

"I need you to be serious for a second" he pleads, locking his eyes on mine "Were you seriously going to have sex with me as some kind of birthday present?"

He looks like he's battling with himself over the thought, and the worry in his tone brings out my rare serious attention.

"The thought crossed my mind" I admit, just being completely honest.