63.

"I want a dream lover, so I don't have to dream alone."

Song - Dream Lover - Bobby Darrin

*****

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts."

Harry sang loudly, sat in the water in front of me with a makeshift beard made from bath bubbles. His legs are bent, his calves rested against my hips and his feet sit behind me while my legs are rested around his hips. He has one of my breasts in each of his large hands, bouncing them along in tune with his singing, "There they are all standing in a row bum bum bum - big ones, small ones, yours are as big as my head."

He's had two more margaritas.

He's a hammered puppy.

I have to admit, I'm definitely more on the drunk side now as well. I'm on my sixth for the night.

I'm sitting there cracking up laughing at the image in front of me, but also staring at him like he's a fucking dork.

It's pathetic how in love with this idiot I am.

"Having fun there pretty boy?" I ask, watching his concentrated face as he continues to jiggle my boobs like they're the most fascinating thing he's ever seen.

"They're so much fun to play with - they're so soft and squishy," he says, giving them another bounce before squeezing them, "they really are as big as my head. I wish I had boobs -- I'd play with em all the time."

"I'm glad you get so much entertainment out of the things that make my back hurt," I laugh, shaking my head, "I like your boobs just how they are though. Technically mine are yours anyway, you can play with them whenever you want instead."

"My squishy coconuts," he whispers to himself, pushing them together and leaning forward to press a kiss to my cleavage.

"Someone's drunk," I tease, bringing my hand up to run my fingers through the back of his hair that's damp from the bubbles he sat on his head; I added them to the bath after his first margarita since we got in the tub.

We may have also had a small water fight and splashed each other after I called him a Fairy Bread thief..

"S'your fault," he sighs, keeping my breasts squished together and rests his cheek on them, " You make yummy drinks. You're getting me drunk to take advantage of me. Like the old days - huh boss?"

One thing I've repeatedly learnt with Harry is he is one of the most flirtatious and affectionate drunks I have ever met in my life - and I run a bar, I have met a lot of drunks.

"Like I said, I don't need to get you drunk to do that," I throw back and he only hums in agreement as a response, snuggling against my chest. I could have sworn I heard him murmur 'comfy coconuts' under his breath.

I figure he's been liquored up enough, and put in enough of a good mood to finally spill about what's had him so upset the last couple days. So, I seize my opportunity.

"So... you wanna tell me what's had a frown on your pretty face these last couple days?" I continue stroking my fingers through his damp hair, and he lets out another contented sigh.

"I spoke to my mum," he mutters, not budging from the makeshift pillows he's made for himself.

Oh - Well that was easy.

So that's why he's been so out of sorts.

I haven't really heard Harry speak about his mother all that much since the day he had that phone call with her, and I wanted to fly to England and fight her.