Seperation

I.... apologize to you all who has been waiting.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Hardcore Isabella and rogue Buford follow us in, it's so dark in here "where's the light switch?" I ask reaching for anything. I felt something, so I kept my hand on it "okay something has my shoulder" Phineas says scared. I chuckle and say "that's me" but then a light turns on and we see them robots with Perry and powerful Doof. Commander Candace knew this was happening "it's a trap!" Doof yells at us "which is why the lights were off. Because if they were on you would've seen us, hence ruining the trap!" "I think they get that." I laugh a little at their talking but regain my seriousness, I look around at how many bots there are. "Perry! We uh well... well we uh, came to rescue you!.... so far it's not going as well as we'd hoped. We didn't have time to you know, plan something elaborate, but we could've I don't know, created some sort of diversion, just in case... *sighs* yeah. we could've thought this out more" Phineas explains.

I facepalm but powerful Doof tells Perry off, saying how he won yadda yadda yadda, and it's between three-thirty and four. I see the look on Perry's face, he has a plan, he pushes a button on his watch showing a showering Monogram. I gag and cover my eyes in disgust, as do the bad guys, and everyone else, but Perry runs because powerful Doof let's go of the chain. Wait there's someone we're forgetting..... sad me! She blocked the exit smirking, before any of us did anything commander Candace hits her away. I smile and we all run to the mine cars, rogue Buford closing the entrance before we left. Commander Candace also told hardcore Isabella to start the engine as she pushed the cars. I somehow got next to mean Phineas and nice Ferb as we were riding away from the enemies. This dimension Phineas and Ferb look at me so I say "just duck down and stay safe, we got this."

They do so I go to commander Candace and we both say "let's dance!" We started taking down a bunch of the bots. I can hear them all talking behind us, rogue Buford saying he likes me and commander Candace was the weirdest though. Phineas also growls and then asks Candace if she can do what commander Candace is doing, apparently she can. She left me to go help hardcore Isabella, I was kinda struggling until Perry comes to help. We both smile as we start taking them down in a rhythm, I took a robot arm off using Perry's chains. Now he's free and the arm is in one of the carts scaring some of the people behind us, Perry smirked and nodded. Phineas looks at me with a smile, so I smirk and nod once for him, so my two friends use the arm as a cannon. Platyborg comes over with sad me on his back, I lost my smirk as they landed in front of us.

Platyborg shoots the wheels making Phineas say "no, no, no!" I look back and see the fire slowly expanding. Then sad me smirks looking at us "any last words?" She asks me, I notice she's about to try to throw me in said fire. I smirk and say "hope you have a good throw" she scoffs and throws me, not good enough. My hands made sure they pushed me up and over the fire, and onto the other side "(Y/n)!" I hear Phineas yell. I smile at his concern and yell "I'm fine!" "We're slowing down, sir!" Hardcore Isabella yells. Commander Candace then says "keep it on the floor!" "It is on the floor!..." I frown and say "we might not make it." Commander Candace then says "everyone to the front car we're going to have to cut loose these cars."

Just as I feared the fire got too big for them to cross, so Phineas his siblings and Perry can't get over. I look to Commander Candace with pleasing eyes, she looks at me and then back to them "sorry guys, you're on your own." As she lifts up her staff  to me it went in slow motion the carts separating, tears blurring my vision from this horrific sight. "Phineas!" I yell reaching over the end, he looks at me with glossy eyes too yelling "(Y/n)!" I look at them with tears flowing. Someone pulls me back and hugs me, I don't care who it was I hugged back "nice one Ferb." I hear mean Phineas say, I try to stop my tears, but they just kept coming, I heard something shut. "How are you helping?" "By doing my job, protecting you two" "we have to go back and help them!" I sigh and wipe my tears.

"She won't change her mind dude, but whenever we get back, I'm going back for them with or without help." I look back at the group and notice them all looking sad at the ground, except for commander Candace. Then rogue Buford says "man, I had my heart set on those nachos" I glare at him, but commander Candace says "no you stay here with them, I might not like you but these two listen to you. Don't think I didn't notice you telling them to sneak on" I look down as the carts stop and everyone gets off. Commander Candace looks at me so I say "no! I am not just gonna stand around while my family is in trouble." She looks at me weirdly and says "they aren't your family" "well okay then, like you said it's my job. I'm not gonna let you push me around just because you're the boss of a rebelling group. I am getting my Phineas and Ferb back, I am getting my new friend Perry back, I am getting Candace back."

Tbc

I like how motivational I made the ending sound, anyways remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin