Meeting the "bosses"

I am sorry I didn't update until now, I had to help my cousin with something so let's get to business!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

The two desks have chairs turned away from my view, but the bigger one starts turning and I see me but with darker clothes. Okay "Doof look!" She says and the other chair turns and it's a version of Doof... just he has an eye-patch on over his eye, and a scar too. 'Wait, wait, wait... he has a scar over his eye-patch? How does that work?!' He notices I'm staring and says "don't ask... hey wait you look exactly like her!.... are you two twins?" 'Yeah that's the other dimensional Doof alright.' I roll my eyes along with the other me and she says "Doof she's obviously a different version of me!... wait, let's see for sure. Let me guess, a different Doof had you until now, and you want to overrule that Doof?" I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

She then says "ohhh you're me before this goofball turned me bad... well you like the color (f/c) right?" I nod my head. She smirks so I say "you're best friend used to be Ferb, right?" She nods and says "what about (f/f fav food), I bet you still love it." I smile big and nod "what is going on?" Doof asks making us laugh "me and you have got to have a crush on Phineas!" Her face goes serious. She slowly shakes her head no and says "I had to get over him because apparently he liked Isabella! *breaks a pen* that's why I turned evil, his reason is a stupid one." I then felt heart-broken 'he.... likes Isabella?' I shake my head and say "no, I draw the line at Phineas! He's so sweet, and Isabella is just a jealous- a jealous half-witted little girl." I realized what I said and they are both smirking "wanna rule this place with us?" Evil-Doof asks me, I shake my head no "why would I? I'm not evil."

Then Doof yells "robots!" I turn and see weird robots with the heads of that one that tried to hold me back a minute ago. I start fighting most of them off, but one got behind me and grabbed me "take her to the jail-house across the road, she'll need some time to think." I struggle in the robots hold, we walk past some screens and on them are videos of security camera footage. I see Phineas, Ferb, and Perry on that dumb ride! I need to get to them and warn them! I start struggling again. "Resistance is futile.... muffin time!" I growl at his stupidity and then elbow what I could on him, which apparently worked. He started to short circuit and he dropped me as we got outside, and he goes flying up in the air and explodes. I hear something coming so I hid in a alley, it's another robot 'oh gawd- how many of them are there?!' I think as I look around for a weapon to use.

I find a pipe and smirk, I grab it and sneak up slowly on the two bots... I jump and surprise them, as I'm on it's back it struggles. I put the pipe against where his throat should be and he says "oh no" the other robot tries to get me off. Before it could do anything I make the robot I'm on crash into the other robot and jump off and their heads explode. I fist-bump the air happily and then go back into the shadows, this place is so crazy 'what to do... maybe the other Phineas and Ferb will know where I can find the Phineas and Ferb I know! Yes now let's go exploring.' I start running different ways, and it's really hard to find my way to a place, if I don't even know where I am. I start remembering the way and I start running faster, I see their house in view and then run up to their yard. Once I'm there the door opens and I see Linda in a weird outfit, she notices me and looks startled.

Tbc

Okay I "wonder" why their mom is scared right now.... now remember keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin