"Candace?!"

Ughhh I'm the worst author ever!!!!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

He comes out of the shadows and it turns out to be Candace from this dimension "hey who let Mistress stupid in here?!" She asks trying to tackle me. I dodged all of her tackles and say "I'm from a different dimension!" She finally stops and noticed her brothers. "Candace?" Phineas from this dimension asks her "you two shouldn't be here." Phineas from this dimension tries to protest but Candace cut him off "no! I've been trying to protect you guys. And now you're both out risking your lives, this is the only reason why we're helping them. But if she just tries to hurt any of us, we're dumping you all back outside!" That last part was directed at me. I roll my eyes at her words but we followed her to the other dimension Baljeet "Baljeet!" "That's Dr. Baljeet to you, but here is the crux of your problem. Think of the universe and all of the many dimensions as circular. The energy flows between the dimensions like this, clockwise. Say that this is your dimension, and this is our dimension, you traveled with the flow of energy, so going clockwise would be easy. Going counterclockwise would take 8 million gigawatts of energy, overloading the local power grid. I have prepared a little song to help illustrate my point" then he grabs an accordion and starts to sing.

"If you travel through dimensions, going clockwise makes it easy, going counter-clockwise would take 8 million gigawatt's of energy, overloading the local power grid!" He pauses "I know, it needs a chorus." I smile and try not to laugh 'for people from this dimension Imma just give them personal nickames, yeah that sounds cool' I think to myself. Then Phineas asks "well do you think you can get enough power to open the portal backwards so we can get home?" Dr. Baljeet looks like he's thinking. He then says "we should probably ask our leader..." we all look at commander Candace, and she notices. "we've got work to do, Isabella, start redirecting the power." Then she starts commanding her team to do stuff until she got to Buford "Buford, keep resisting." "No!" "Excellent, *deeper voice* now will someone get rid of that topiary?" I finally let out a laugh hearing that getting some peoples attention. I shrug my shoulders as an answer for them.

"Guys I think we got it, it looks like our home!" Ferb gives a thumbs up as I say "yeah!" Phineas then says "well, thanks everyone. Hey, where's Per... oh, that's right." I then look at the ground sad that he sacrificed himself for us. The tv then says Perry got captured "we have to save him!" Me and Phineas both say with confidence. Commander Candace yells "oh no, too risky you three have to get back to your dimension." Phineas was about to give in from sadness, but I'm not "we're not going anywhere without that platypus!" I look her in the eye- umm glasses. Dr. Baljeet then says "I may never be able to open this again-" "no, (Y/n)'s right! It doesn't matter, we're going back for him." She then looks me back in the eye saying "well then, you're on your own" Phineas is still backing me up "fine, just tell us where Doofenshmirtz keeps his prisoners" Commander Candace and her brothers then argue about helping us or not.

Either way both sets of Phineas and Ferb are awesome, they're gonna help us! Dr. Baljeet then tells us "I'll try to keep the portal open for as long as I can. But it's very unstable, even the slightest disturbance could cause it to collapse." He pauses because Candace ran through it while screaming and then finishes "like that, for instance." All Phineas did was say hi to her and I ask "Candace?!" "You guys are so- wait why are there four of you?" I face palm. I zoned out through all of her questions except one "and why is Isabella suddenly fashionable?" I laugh so hard. "What do you mean 'suddenly'?!" She sounds annoyed "well in our dimension, you're a pink wearing sweetheart." She rolls her eyes at my statement "seriously, where are we?" I pull her while saying "Candace I'm sure you have like a million questions, but right now we have to save Perry from being turned into a cyborg." She was confused so Phineas says "we'll explain on the way" "hey is that me? I lool good!" She says noticing commander Candace.

Commander Candace then tells her brothers that they can't come, I felt bad so as she walked away from them I walked over to them. I then ask "we're going by some type of train, right?" Ferb nods so I say "then just sneak on. It's not like commander Candace will notice with her watching all of us, just make sure she doesn't see ya." I wink at them to encourage them a little more and then catch up with the Phineas and Ferb I know. Phineas was catching Candace up on everything that we know, to be honest it can be confusing trying to think it over all at once. After awhile of him explaining it to her we're still on the cart like train, as Phineas pauses for Candace to ask questions. "So in this dimension Perry is a secret agent?" Candace asks making Phineas say "no in this dimension he's a cyborg." She asks "then which dimension is he an agent?" I then intervene and say "that would be our dimension. But as you can see, we're not in our dimension."

"Okay I'm having trouble processing this" I nod agreeing with her "it's hard to understand all at once." "Now I wish I hadn't throw away that pamphlet" I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed, he thre it away?! Candace didn't seem to care though. "And why are we in mine cars?!" Hardcore Isabella then says "this will take us as far as the underground entrance to his headquarters." I look around deep in thought until the other Phineas and Ferb come out of hiding, huh they took my advice. "Awww thanks sis!" They started bantering about help or no help again, if you ask me we need all the help we can get. Gosh darn it now they're not gonna help because her Phineas and Ferb are with us, make up your mind girl. The mine cars stop and then we all get out, but I got a bad feeling about this, and it's not just because they're not gonna help either.......

Tbc

Diddy do, diddy done! Now think that all of you will remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin