"I know what we're going to do today!"

A/n real quick, I'm sorry I can't do episode after episode so I'm improvising with other fun things. . . I'm not perfect! Either way on with the story.

"That's you with Phineas and Ferb, at the age of 3 or 4" I felt my eye's widen "wait does that mean I have to stay the night?" I asked. "Well if they say it's ok, then I'm good with it" I ran to Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher "is it ok if I spend the night? My house is on the other side of town" I asked "I don't see why not" "thank you!" I ran back to the phone and told her I could.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I ran back to Phineas and Ferb and said "I have to stay the night!" I'm so happy right now! "Really?!" Phineas asked happily. "Ya, turns out my house is on the other side of town" I told them 'I just can't believe I'm meeting my childhood crush from when I was little!' Ferb kept on looking at me suspiciously, I noticed and asked "what's wrong Ferb?" But he kept on looking at me. "Oh yeah you dont talk much. . . Can I at least try to guess?" He nodded his head saying yes, I started thinking "do I have something on my shirt?" He shook his head no, "umm. . . Do I have something in my teeth?" I asked trying to see with my tongue, again he shook his head no. 

"I don't know. . . You feel like you seen me before?" I asked almost giving up, he nodded his head yes so fast Phineas started looking at me trying to think. 'Please tell me they won't remember!' I thought looking down at the floor embarrassed "kids! Time for bed!" Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher said from downstairs, "oh well guess we're gonna have to wait for tomorrow, night guys!" I said getting comfy on the floor. 

Phineas' p.o.v

I seen (Y/n) getting ready to sleep, but I'm still trying to remember where I seen her before. . . It'll probably come back to me tomorrow.

-in his dream-

I seen me at 4 years old running with Ferb and a little girl, "kids stop playing for a second and come and take a picture!" Mom yelled to us. We ran, the girl tripped though, I heard her sniffle I went back to her "(Y/n) are you ok?" She scraped her knee, "mom (Y/n) got hurt!" I yelled, she got a bandage and put it on (Y/n)'s leg. She was wearing shorts at the moment, "ok let's take the picture kids" (Y/n)'s mom said taking out her phone. "Say cheese!" "Cheese!" We all yelled, well except for Ferb. "Aww you all look adorable" she said showing mom the picture, "can you text me that picture?" My mom asked "of course Linda, why wouldn't I?!" She answered. Then I asked "can we see? Please!" "Ya, look!" She handed me the phone "guys, look!" I said trying to get Ferb and (Y/n) to see.

"Ok, as this photo as our witness let's promise we won't ever forget eachother!" I said handing her mom the phone back putting my hand out in front of us. "Ya!" Little (Y/n) agreed, while Ferb put his hand in nodding his head.

-7 in the morning-

I woke up gasping trying not to wake up  (Y/n), I tip-toed over to Ferb and shook him gently. "Ferb, I know where we seen (Y/n) before!" I whisper-yelled his eyes shot opened once I said that. "We were friend when we were 4! But she had to move because her dad got a promotion somewhere!" I said, he snapped his fingers "I bet she realised but didn't tell us because she's sad" I said looking at her. Ferb looked confused "because we made a promise not to forget eachother!" I tried to make him remember.

He closes his eyes for a minute, probably having a flashback. But his eyes were wider than before when he first woke up! "We have to make it up to her" I started thinking "I know what we're going to do today!" I said happily "but wait where's Perry?" I asked looking around. Ferb shrugged his shoulders "we're going to have a surprise party for (Y/n) and her parents!" I said accidentally waking her up. 'Whoops'

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I sat straight up being scared awake "what's wrong?!" I asked grabbing a bat from the floor, getting ready to hit something. "Sorry (Y/n) I was just talking to Ferb" I heard Phineas apologize, I raised my eyebrow "but he doesn't talk much, it's like talking to a rock no offense Ferb" I tried to not sound rude. "Kids time for breakfast!" Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher yelled "ok! So what're you guys doing today?" I asked "um. ." Phineas tried to say something but Ferb said "Phineas is gonna have a fun day out with you" I looked at the both of them "ok. . . Let's go get breakfast" I said going down the stairs.