Phineas's confession

Just watch me! (I'm only saying this because I thought most of you would be saying "you wouldn't!" When you read the title 😅)

Phineas's p.o.v

I stretch and look at the clock to see I woke up two minutes before the alarm, I go to my dresser and grab my usual outfit. I go to the bathroom trying not to wake anyone up yet, and then I change in the bathroom. I yawn as I walk out and see Perry walking around so I say "hey Perry *pets his head* hope you have a good day" then I walk downstairs to get some breakfast. I grab the box and see (Y/n) coming down already changed but she yawns and wipes her eye asking "what cereal is there?" And sits down. I smile and say "one is your favorite, then we also have this weird unicorn kind..." she raises her eyebrow so I say "Candace phase" "ohhh." I look at her as she grabs her favorite cereal and starts to pour it in a bowl that was left on the table 'wait.... what does Gitchee Gitchee Goo mean? Maybe I should ask her' I think to myself as Ferb walks down dressed and looks wide awake.

He smiles and says "morning guys.... what're we planning for today?" I was the one to answer "what does Gitchee Gitchee Goo mean? That's what we're doing today." (Y/n) starts choking on her cereal so I pat her back until she stopped coughing. She clears her throat and says "Gitchee Gitchee Goo is just another way of saying someone is cool?" I laugh and say "I have to find out!.... so will you please tell me?" She shakes her head no. I snap my fingers and say "well Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!" Then (Y/n) looks at the floor and asks "where's Perry?" Making me and Ferb shrug our shoulders. I finished my cereal fast so then I grab Ferb by his shoulder and pull him to our room leaving (Y/n) there because she's getting us nowhere. I then ask Ferb "what do you think it means?" While spinning in the chair we use for planning our blueprints. He smirks and says "maybe it means she likes you more than a friend" I stop and start blushing. He knows I like her but he doesn't have to mess with me about it "Ferb stop messing around! We're planning here" he shrugs his shoulders and sits on his bed while looking deep in thought.

Then he says "I still think it's the first thing I said... because if it's that we can make a song about it and-" "and become pop stars!" We say in unison. I then say "okay.... but what if she doesn't like me and Gitchee Gitchee Goo means that she secretly hates me!" "Why would she hate you?" I start thinking. 'I don't know what to think anymore! She's confusing sometimes, this is one of those times.... maybe I will confess to her and then if she says "I Gitchee Gitchee Goo you too" then it does mean she likes me back!' I breathe in and out and say "Ferb how're we gonna do this?" He smiles and then shrugs his shoulders. "This is your own mission brother, because I can't tell her for you" I nod in understanding and then begin planning, but Ferb just pushes me out the door and yells "(Y/n)! Phineas has something to tell you!" I try to get back in the room but he's blocking it. I roll my eyes and think 'Ferb that is so childish... on the other point we're 12' (Y/n) comes up the stairs and asks "what do you wanna tell me?" I try to calm myself down before I break this door down and pinch Ferb.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

 I go up the stairs and see Phineas waiting outside his room, I walk closer and ask "what do you wanna tell me?" I watch as he just stands there for a second. He then finally says "(Y/n) throughout most of the time I've known you.... I really really really-" "get on with it Phienas!" Ferb yells inside the room. I laugh hearing that but Phineas says "I like you more than a friend!" I blush and think 'did he say that?! Did he actually say that?!??!' He begins blushing so I say without thinking "I Gitchee Gitchee Goo you too, but now if y-you excuse me I have to talk to Candace." I instantly walk in her room to see her smiling while looking at me, I sigh and ask "you heard all of that didn't you?" She nods and instantly hugs me and says "I knew you guys would tell eachother this, I just didn't think it would be this soon-" I stopped listening because she started spiraling about how mine and Phineas' life would be like together. I then say "Candace this all depends if he even knew what I meant with Gitchee Gitchee Goo" she stops and then furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

I chuckle at her reaction and then grab out my phone and listen to this song that's saying it's a new hit sensation of this generation. I look at the bands name and think 'the LumberZacks.... okay this should be interesting' and I pop in my ear buds and start listening.

(It's just you don't see Milo, Zack, and Might Melissa when Zack tries to pay them to stop the music)

I start dancing along to it, I mean who wouldn't! This is an actual good song, I wish I can hear another one. Candace then taps my shoulder and says something I can't understand at the moment, so I take out the ear buds and turn off my phone and ask "can you repeat that?" She looks at me with a deadpan face. "I was saying that I think Phineas and Ferb are making a song right now" I widen my eyes and go to the wall and listen in with her too. All I hear is music.... I wonder what they're making a song about, probably gonna be better than Chop Chop away at my Heart.

Tbc

Ayyyy I know bit heyyy it was gonna happen at some point! Also Milo Murphy is just on the other side of town, so remember keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin