Moving in/meeting him

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I looked out the window as we were just arriving our new home, in Danville. I'm not that thrilled because we move place to place almost every month! I'm surprised that I can even make friends before I even move, I gave up though it's easier so then I won't miss them. . . "(Y/n), I want you to make new friends when we get to our house" my mom said "but mom I'll miss them too much when we move!" I tried to reason "no buts honey I'm gonna lock you out of the house just so then you can walk around to meet new friends if I have to" dad said looking at me in the car mirror. "Fine, but if I don't make any don't blame me!" I said looking out the window to see we're there.

I walked out of the car and stretched and asked "are you sure you don't want me to help unpack?" "No just go have fun sweetie, we got this" dad said bringing in about 3 or 4 boxes. I said bye as I walked away, but I walked around town I realized I'm lost and somehow I also realized I went to a weird neighborhood. I seen a big thing that goes and pops up when you don't expect it, what's it called? Anyway I walked up to the gate and said "hey this looks cool" I seen a kid with orange hair with a triangle shaped head say "thanks, are you new?" I also seen a girl in a pink dress with a matching bow, a kid that's just standing there with green hair and is wearing purple, and a Asian kid with curly hair wearing dark blue overalls.

"Ya I'm just now moving in, the name is (Y/n) (L/n Last name) who are you guys?" I introduced myself. "I'm Phineas and this is my brother Ferb" "I'm Isabella" "and I'm Baljeet" they all introduced themselves. "Come on guys let's go in" Phineas motions "would you like to join with us (Y/n)?" Baljeet asked "heck ya I do!" I said happily jumping over the fence. "You guys are going down down- wait who's that?" A girl with long orange hair asked coming from the house "I'm (Y/n) I'm new to Danville" I told her "the names Candace but as I said you're going down!" And she ran back in.

-skip to the end of that Candace fail when the invention goes away-

"That was awesome! But where'd it go?" I asked looking up "we never know, we do this type of stuff everyday, wanna come back tomorrow?" Phineas asked. "Ya- wait I don't know my way back home" I said trying to think "oh do you have your phone?" Phineas asked "no my mom told me to leave it with her so then I wouldn't just go to the park and be on it" I told him. "You can use the landline and call you parents" Candace said. I called my moms phone, it ringed a couple times and then she answered "hey mom, I'm at a friends house but I don't remember where home is from here" "ok who's house are you at?" "The Flynn-Fletchers" I said, then it got quiet. "Thats on the other side of town!" "How do you know?" I asked "they're our friends, remember that baby picture you like of yourself with those two other kids?" "Ya?"

"That's you with Phineas and Ferb, at the age of 3 or 4" I felt my eye's widen "wait does that mean I have to stay the night?" I asked. "Well if they say it's ok, then I'm good with it" I ran to Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher "is it ok if I spend the night? My house is on the other side of town" I asked "I don't see why not" "thank you!" I ran back to the phone and told her I could.

Tbc

Ok first chapter is up, what does (Y/n) know? Wait to find out! Keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin