Rainbow Eyes CH. 7

• Dedicated to Melissa

hey ppl! i know this ones short but i have to get ready for dinner tonight XD (im dedicating this chapter to my cousin for giving me the perfect name :D)

******************************************************

~Crissy's POV~

"It'll be okay honey...you have all of us." Daniel smiled, I tried to smile through my tears.

"Crissy...you stink." Travis tried to make me laugh which he achieved.

"You guys should go...I need to talk to Crissy alone." Brycent stood behind me on the couch.

"I'm not leaving Crissy." Daniel looked at him.

"It's fine Daniel...you look tired anyways. I'll be here in the morning." I kissed him...he tasted awful but it didn't matter to me. Daniel smiled and walked out with Travis and Smokey. Jacob was with Jenny so Brycent and I were the only ones in the house.

"Do you want to know why you have rainbow colored eyes?" he whispered in my ear.

"You know why?" I turned to him.

"Yes." Did he know everything? "Not everything...but pretty close to it."

"Well then tell me."

"Come with me." He walked out the back door, I followed.

He took me to a graveyard...

"Why the hell are we at a graveyard?!"

"Close your eyes and clear your thoughts." I sighed and did as he said. "Now concentrate."

"On what?"

"Just concentrate." I did.

~Brycent's POV~

I kept an eye on what she was doing in her mind. I was I right, she started feeling a presence. She opened her eyes and saw ones who have not yet passed on. She screamed. Ugh...typical...

"Don't be afraid." They walked towards her. She was very scared.

"W...who are they?!" she stepped back.

"Spirits."

"Spirits!?"

"They wont hurt you." They didn't stop walking. Crissy grabbed my arm. I looked down at her and smiled inside. That's what Lisa used to do I thought to myself. " Just think about something else..."

"L...like what?" I thought for a second.

"Daniel..." she pictured his face and the spirits were gone...well...unseen.

"How did you know I could do that?"

"Experience."

"Experience??" I sighed...I didn't want to get into the fact of my old fiancée. She gave me a look of 'you better tell me'

"My old fiancée had your...powers. She wasn't as strong as you though."

"Fiancée?"

"Her name was Lisa..." memories flooded into my mind, I shook them away.

"Where is she now?"

"She died...in 1872."

"How?"

"I should bring you back home..." I didn't want to talk about it...

"Are you going to tell me now?" Crissy stood in the kitchen, arms crossed.

"I...have to...hunt. I haven't eaten yet..." I gave her a small smiled and left quickly.

*********************************************

More will be coming soon! :) VOTE and COMMENT!! :D