Joy:"Cook more Chicken Mommy"

So it was a very normal day for Irene hanging out with the twins and playing with them when she felt the urge to vomit everything she ate this whole day.

she ran to the bathroom and literally puked her guts out when Irene flushed the toilet she finally realized what was happening.

Irene went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the white stick, and let me tell you it was the longest 5 minutes for her and when Irene saw the two lines she was so excited to know she was gonna have another baby on the way and Irene thought the twins will like a little dongsaeng for them.

Irene went back in the room and looked at her kids and called for their attention.

"Kids!"

Irene said sitting back on the sofa motioning the kids to sit with her "Mama needs to tell you something okay?"Irene asked and the twins nodded like they understood her "Your gonna have a dongsaeng! Mama's pregnant"Irene said smiling at her and the two kids also smiled with her then Wendy pointed at Irene's tummy "Aga!" Then Seulgi opened her mouth and tried to copy what Wendy said

"A-ga"Seulgi said slowly then gave her mother her signature eye smile.

'Their gonna love him/her'Irene thought to herself.

9 months later...
September 3

Irene and the twins were just sitting down eating chicken nuggets because you know cravings.

While they we're watching 'Bridemaids' with the twins then Irene got a weird feeling in her stomach like there was a hard kick and then felt something wet drip down her leg.

'Here we go were gonna see the baby now' Irene thought then she called Tiffany to tell her she was giving birth, Irene grabbed everything she needs, her hospital bag the bag the twins needed after everything was packed in the car and ready Irene grabbed the twins and they went to the hospital.

At the Hospital...

"Okay Mrs Bae Push!! One more big push!" The midwife said to Irene

"Ahhh!!"

Irene screamed then she finally felt relieved and the nurse gave her daughter the weird thing is that the baby wasn't even crying it was weird and even the nurses got curious what was happening.

Then after a few moments the baby smiled a little and Irene knew what to call her "Joy...I'm naming you Joy" Irene said looking at the smiling baby on her arms it was the most touching moment.

At the hospital room...
Irene's P.O.V

I was really exhausted but all the exhaustion fades away wheb i see my new baby daughter Joy, I was sitting just finished feeding Joy when Tiffany enters with the twins and they waddled inside "Mama!" They both screamed as they entered I smiled at the two "Come here darlings do you wanna see you Dongsaeng?"

I asked them and they both nodded I showed them Joy and their eyes sparkled seeing their sister "Aga!"Seulgi said looking at her sister.

"Mama" Wendy said putting her arms up for me to carry her "Here Tiff hold Joy for a second I want to hug my two angels" I said giving Tiffany Joy while I carried the twins on my bed and hugged them.

"Oh my god i think she growled at me! is she mad at me? did i carried her wrongly?" Tiffany said in panic.

While Joy looked unamused at her,Then all of a sudden Joy started to cry for the first time, Tiffany gave her back to me and I held her in my arms "Aegi" Wendy said stroking her head "Aegi~"Seulgi repeated what Wendy said and i smiled how they loved Joy so much.