Introduction

Irene went inside the room and sat down the chair and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Irene I am 28,
I am new to this reality/story stuff ummmm....I'm a single mother,
I have four beautiful daughters. and Please take care of us and support us".

"Now let me introduce to you my daughters" Irene said then she called her first born to come to her, the adorable girl in a ponytail a cute white blouse and yellow skirt girl came running to her mother's lap.

"This is my 7 year old daughter Seulgi...she is a definition of a bear,she is a chubby little girl with a cute eye smile and she really reallyyyy loves pringles, she is very smart and loves drawing, Say hello dear" Irene said nudging her daughter to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Seulgi I'm 7...i like bears" she said shyly.

Then a girl with brown hair and the same blouse as seulgi but a color blue skirt came and went to her mother and sister.

"Oh hi dear, This is also my 7 year old daughter Wendy, she is Seulgi's twin sister...she's good at cooking and singing i don't even know how she is good at cooking at a very young age..Introduce yourself darling" Irene said to the girl beside her

"Hi Im Wendy..nice to meet you all...i want to be a singer and I'm mommy's favorite!"Wendy said smiling.

"No i am!"Seulgi said

While they were arguing Irene was stopping them telling them they liked then equally but then they also heard bickering from the outside.

"Me wanna go first Unnie!!"

"No I'm older i should be first"

"You just older by.."The little girl paused and started counting.

"See you cant even count yet i go!"the other girl said and went inside to her mother.

A little girl came running in with a white blouse like the others and a green skirt and instantly went in front "Well....This is my 6 year old daughter Joy...she is very well.--"Irene was cut off by Joy talking

"Hi I'm Joy the cutest here and the leader!"she said waving at them and smiling while the two unnies started bickering with Joy telling her which is really the leader.

While the three were bickering Irene was about to butt in when a small little figure ran in and went to her mother's side.

"Mama"she whispered shyly. Then the two unnies looked around to see who talked while Joy rolled her eyes by the younger ones antics

"Oh you finally entered dear, Well this is my 3 year old daughter Yeri, She is the sweetest little baby and adorable one"Irene said nudging her daughter in front to introuduce herself, The shy Yeri came in front with her adorable pigtails cute white blouse and purple skirt.

"Hi Me Yeri...Me 3" she waved shyly.

"Well these are my beautiful and angelic little daughters and Welcome to our Show hope you enjoy the day in the life with the Bae Family--" before Irene could finish there was already bickering.

"Yah! give that back Ddeulgi!!" Joy said

"Stop grabbing my hair first!!" Seulgi said

"Guys stop fighting...or else yeri--Oh no! Yeri's gonna cry" Wendy said panicking

"Oh no--" Joy and Seulgi said

"Momma!!" Yeri cried

"Oh no! Well we go to go now please stay tune to our story" Irene rushed to her children.

---------------------------------

Hey this is my first book I'm making it like a reality show/story telling thing to show the everyday life of these kids and their mom Irene...the first few chapters are all about introducing the kids...Please support this book!