Chapter 17 - rewarded

Start from the beginning

" Rome " I called out. " wrong! Carry on " He replied. I leaned in closed so that I could tell him in his ear. " please f?ck me , and hard! " he chuckled at the tone I was using. " okay princess " he got up and threw me into the bed.

He kissed his way down to my core and finally started to eat me out. His tongue doing all sorts of things to me. He took me to another world.

I could feel myself tightening. My back arched off the bed , I was in ecstasy. I was never really used to this feeling. All the adrenaline was running through my veins.

Suddenly he stopped. He pulled my up to sit. " always say thank you , whenever I give you something you say thank you , whenever I allow you to do something say thank you , you say thank you you get rewarded and don't forget who I am!" He said towering over me.

" princess?" He called out. " who am I?" He was slick , trying to get me punished. " my daddy " I said looking into his eyes. He smirked. " and what are you? " he asked teasingly. " I'm daddies princess " I smiled. " correct , now get on those pretty knees of yours and show daddy how grateful you are to have him " he said. He licked his lips and then proceeded to bite his bottom lip , eye never leaving my body as I got down on my knees. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down they pooled down at his feet. He stepped out of them and then turned back to me.

To be honest he has a cute butt!

Once he was fully naked in the front of me he looked down and nodded. I tried my best to please him , I wasn't really sure what I was doing , but I knew one thing. Never use teeth! He seemed to be enjoying it because of his constant groans of satisfaction.

Soon Romeo took control of the situation and started to thrust his hips forward, I tried my best to keep my throat open. My jaw started to hurt! " what do you have to say baby girl?" REALLY was he really gonna make me talk when he's down my throat...

I tried to mumble it out but every time he cut me off! He laughed at me just before pulling out. He pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Walking over to the bathroom he placed me in the jacuzzi and turned on the warm water.

I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I wasn't gonna ask. " we're going to play a little game ok?" He told me. " now let me explain the rules, today we're going to play with vibrators. I'm going to put this one in you. And all you have to do is keep it in.. it's going to be covered in a intense amount of lube. And then you're going to sit there and keep it in. If I comes out while you have your orgasm you lose it stays in you win and you get rewarded the whole day! You up for it ?" He asks. " yes sir " I say playing with the water. " the let's begin. "

He helps me out the water , I take a seat on the edge and he takes a ton of lube and rubs it along my fold and near my entrance. He keeps rubbing my most sensitive spot , I'm guessing to make me even more wet. " thank you " I moan out. " you're welcome " he says softly as he places a kiss on my neck. " fûck " I mutter. He tsks at me and before I know it he slaps down there. " no bad words" he says. " ok " I muttered pressing my eyes shut! He suddenly pulls away which ends with me whining about it.

Eventually he adds more lube and adds a lot  on the round vibrator. It was small so I didn't think it would do much...

Once I was back in the jacuzzi he got in with me. " one more rule. " he said. And of course there is " I'm allowed to tamper with you in any way that I like." He added. Now I got nervous. He turned it on one which was bare able and then after I got used to the feeling he switched to two and lowered himself under water. Oh god!

Once he started I could feel myself floating away. He had 2 fingers in me just sitting. I think it's to tell if I'm going to reach my high! He rises from underwater and comes up to look at me. He switched to three and I thought I was about to cum! He was just smiling as my eyes rolled back in ecstasy, my hands tried to grab something , but I eventually pulled him closer trying to kiss him. He fought against me which made it even worse " please " I beg. He leans over and I immediately melt into the kiss. I wanted him badly!

Later he pulled away and smiled. " can we just skip this and-" he cut me off smirking. " no " he replied pressing the button for the 4th time.

He went back down and worked his magic again. I could feel my core tightening on me Romeo removed his fingers in hope of the vibrator slipping out.  He was being so cruel to me right now!

My moans were spilling out like a broken faucet. I tried to close my legs in order to stop myself , but Romeo only pushed them further apart.

After a while he came back up and kissed me. The kiss was intense. I lowered my hand underwater to touch him but when I did he stopped me. " did I give you permission?" He whispered , his minty breathe fanning across my face. " answer me princess!" He demanded. " no sir " I mumble. " I can't hear you!" His voice sounding more dominant than ever. " no sir " I say. " then why did you touch?" He asks firmly. That's when I blushed!

I'm still new to this and i kind of feel self conscious. " answer me!" He ordered. " because ... I don't know- " I try to speak but he turns the power up. " that's unfair!" I groan out. " that's the point kitten" he chuckles.

At this point i don't know how I haven't climaxed. I guess I'm stronger than I thought?! And then I was wrong just as I think this Romeo positions himself in the middle of my legs , his torso keeping my legs apart spot and grips the back of my neck pulling me up in a sitting position.

He crashes his lips against mine and before I know it his hands are working magic down there. His fingers moving in and up hitting my walls! It wasn't long before I finally came.

Just as I hit my high Romeo removed his fingers and started to rub me to keep the orgasm going! It felt so good , but I didn't want to get punished so I held it as best as I could. It took a while to come down from my high because the vibrator was still on but when I came down from my high Romeo started to laugh. I wasn't sure what he was laughing at but his laugh was something rare and I tried to mentally capture this sound. 

" congratulations kitten!" He said , I had forgotten what we were doing." It's time to claim your reward. " his voice had gone deep. It was a voice I wasn't used to , but I knew for sure that this voice meant chaos.

————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.