Oh..

Hobi-"Come on Y/n! It's not that hard"

Jungkook-"Can you hurry up get it right! We are tired!"

Y/n-"then you guys go home. I will go home when I get it." I said while trying to stay strong.

The boys all nodded and grabbed their things. They all left without saying anything to me. I knew they were mad at me because we had to keep doing a dance over and over again because I kept messing up.
I just shook off the negative feelings away and started get back to practicing. I kept messing up the move even though it should have been easy, especially for me.

3 Hours Later

After multiple hours of practice I hear my phone get a notification from Jungkook.

JustinSegull: Y/n should never joined the group if she can't do a simple dance.

I stared at the text I got. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

DevilManke: oh... ok.. Obviously one of the people I trust the most hate me. That's fine.

I knew that I couldn't stay strong anymore. I was balling my eyes out.
Everything me and him did together, was it all an act? Was it a giant prank? Do the other boys hate me? Are all just lying to me? Was it just a mess up joke the whole time?
All these questions kept running through my head. My phone kept blowing up with notifications from all the boys.

JustinSeagull: Y/n-ie. I am so so so sorry. I am just tired and stressed I didn't mean it.

3DollarChain: Princess. Listen. I am coming to the studio and we are going to talk about this.

SunShine: Baby. Are you ok? Know that we all love you.

Alien: Y/n. I love you ok. Don't think anything else.

WorldwideHandsome: Me and Yoongi are coming to talk. Please don't do anything stupid.

Mochi: Hey. Just know that JK didn't mean it. He has just been really stressed lately.

I didn't care about a single text they sent. I ran into my studio and locked the door. I was so upset I started throwing everything that I could pick up. I stopped things after I threw a picture of me and the guys. The picture was after the first ever concert that I preformed at with the boys. It brought back memories of good times, or at least what I thought were good times.
I sat in the corner and looked at the mess my studio was in.

Y/n-"What have I done?" I said to myself has I cried.

I heard a knock on the door.

Yoongi-"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!

Please... Let us in. We need to talk about this."

Y/n-"Go away..." I cried having a hard time speaking in between sobs.

Jin-"Baby... please."

Y/n-"just leave me alone...."
—————————————————

It has been four days. I haven't left my studio. I just couldn't build up the courage to do it. But today is the day I do it. I open the door and um.. well... I haven't thought that far.
I cleaned my office because I just couldn't stay in a messy office for four days. I cleaned up with the spare makeup and clothes that I had left in my studio. I use perfume everyday to make me smell decent and took a shower in the bathroom after everyone left. So technically I left my studio, but only after everyone was gone so I don't count it.
Anyway, everyone was in the building and I was going to open the door and walk out and to something that had not been decided yet. Literally all I planned was to walk out of this studio while everyone was in the building. But we gonna make it up as it goes.
—————————————————

I walk up to my door and grab the handle. I can do this. I turn the knob and walk out of my studio and to the dance studio.
I walk in to see the boys dancing. They all look sad and upset, especially Jk. I walk over and turn the music off which confuses everyone. I walk towards the boys and try to stay strong.

Y/n-"If you have anything to say, say it. I don't want you guys hiding things from me. So if you some reason hate me, tell me. You some reason think that I am dumbest person in the world, tell me. Tell me everything that you been hiding from me." I said with peer confidence. No one was knocking down the wall I built now.

Jk was going to say something but walked up to me and hugged me. He was crying while hugging me.

Jk-"I am *sob* so sorry *sniffle* princess. *sniffle* I was tried and stress and I need to take my anger out and some reason it was on you. I am sorry *sniffle*."

I couldn't hold back anymore. I hugged him backed. He picks me up and kisses my head.

Jk-"I love you"

Y/n-"yeah yeah, you jerk"

Jk-"there's the sassy y/n I know and love." He kisses my cheek.
—————————————————

HEY GUYS! It's been awhile. Well yeah. See you later.