You make me so angry.

Start from the beginning

Sasha nodded her head. "You wanted to have sex that was obvious." Sasha pointed out to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay he has a high sex drive alright." I said as I ran my hands over my thighs. Soon looking at Sasha.

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Right. Hey umm you okay your rubbing your thighs." Sasha asked curiously.

I nodded and smiled. "Justin wants to go and party with you guys and I am nervous because Charlotte is going to be there." I told her as I played with my hands.

Sasha nodded and looked at the door. "You have Justin, Rebecca. He isn't going to let a single person hurt you." Sasha said to me as she gave me a hug.

I looked at her and nodded. "So maybe you should get ready for the party?" Sasha suggested as she smiled at me.

I nodded and grabbed a quick outfit to see something hidden under my outfit it fell out onto the floor. I soon nervously grabbed them put them back into the bag.

"What is that Rebecca Lynch?" Sasha asked as she walked over to the bag. Soon looking back at me.

"Oh my god? Are you off your birth control?" Sasha asked as she picked up the condoms.

I shook my head. "Oh god no. Not yet at least that's going to be a little while. Actually those are for Finn because he was to scared to get them himself." I admitted as grabbed the box opening it soon placing on the dresser. "Two I'm on my fertile week and Justin refuses to have sex with me unless he uses one of these and I hate it but I'm not going to argue with him because I haven't ended up pregnant." I admitted as I put the rest of the condoms in the bathroom counter.

Sasha looked at me. "Why are you holding back on Kids Rebecca. You both are happy and well no time better than the present." Sasha asked

I looked at her and then floor soon looked at back at her. "Because I wanna wrestle. Two Justin wants to enjoy just being married. In which I'm happy with because kids are cute and all. But I can't have any right now." I said to her.

Justin and Finn walked into the room and Justin handed the box to Finn. "Oh Finn I took one out of the box." I admitted as I looked to see Seth.

Seth soon placed his arms around Sasha. "Hey baby we need to get ready for the party." Seth said to Sasha as he gently dragged her out of my room.

Finn got beat red as he looked at Justin and then I. "Oh umm okay. Imma go and let you too get ready for the party. Don't have to much fun tonight because I wanna be able to sleep." Finn said as he winked at Justin.

I smiled and looked at Justin. Just admiring him for a moment. He soon walked over to the suitcase. "Am I getting wider?" He asked as he looked at me.

I shook my head laughing at him. "Have you been eating the stuff I told you not too?" I asked him as he looked away.

Justin chuckled. "About that." He said as he tossed me a bra. Soon grabbing himself some jeans and an old t-shirt my old lass kicker shirts.

I soon walked over to him and handed him an black t-shirt. Justin Put it down as he grabbed an old merchandise shirt. "I wanna be comfy Rebecca." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and shook my head. "Of course you do. Then why are you wearing skinny jeans?" I asked under my breathe.

Justin turned to me and he gave me his devious smirk. He soon grabbed my hips and pushed me onto the bed and soon ran his fingers up my thighs. "Because I want to. Just like how you wanna wear tight pants." Justin said in a whisper as his voice was rather husky.