"But... you said only you and your siblings would go there. I mean, you compelled people to go there to clean things or do a few tasks but you had compelled them to forget about the place..."

"You once told me that you valued trust because without trust it's not possible to create a strong and close bond, so I wanted to show you that I do trust you."

"That's so sweet..." Caroline whispered and gave him a peck on the lips.

" Caroline whispered and gave him a peck on the lips

***

As they got to the island, Klaus took her to a restaurant, where he had a few people compelled.

"Klaus, this is too much for a first date. Heck, this is too much for a 5th date."

"Love, I told you I would take you on a proper date. Not like what other men do."

"I don't need all this."

"Of course you do. You're a queen. You deserve everything." Klaus said, meaning it, making Caroline blush.

Suddenly two waiters appeared with a few dishes.

"What's this?"

"I wanted to show you a bit of what the world has to offer and didn't know where to start so I opted to make you taste food from a few places. There's sushi from Tokyo, lasagna, pizza and gelato from Italy and then there's Wine, cheese and bread from France." Klaus said.

"There's Unagi?"

"There's Unagi?"

"Yes." Klaus smirked. "Do you ever tried it?"

"No. But I've been wanting to."

"May I ask why?"

"Because of FRIENDS. You know, when Ross was saying he was aware because of Unagi and then everyone mocked him because it was also an eel." Caroline said, laughing to herself, making Klaus smile.

"Never watched that show. But I'm happy you will get to experience something you've been wanting to."

"You never watched it? You so need to watch it. One of these days I'll go to your place and we will binge watch all 10 seasons."

"There's 10 seasons?"

"Yes. And I love all of them." Caroline smiled.

"I believe that will be delightful. With your company couldn't be anything but." Klaus smirked and she smiled. "Love, I've noticed when we were in the plane, you were looking at something inside of your purse. Is everything okay? If you want, we can go back."

"No. No. Everything's great. I was just... it's stupid. I was nervous so I brought a few cards that could help us in case we would find ourselves being in awkward silence." Caroline said, showing him her cards.

"You won't believe this. I did the same thing." Klaus said, showing her the cards he had on his coat.

"You also plasticize your flash cards?" Caroline smiled.

"Of course. I wouldn't want them to get dirty or messy."

"That's what I said!" Caroline smiled and he smirked.

***

After they had dinner, Klaus made a signal to the waiter and not only music started to play, she saw that he had prepared a stage to do karaoke.

"Is that a karaoke machine?" Caroline smiled.

"I've heard you love to sing and you're quite good at it." Klaus smirked and she quickly hugged him.

"Let's go!"

"How about you sing, and I'll listen?"

"It will be fun and no one but me will remember."

"How could I say no to you?" Klaus said and went to stage with Caroline, as they started to sing Time After Time.

***

Klaus and Caroline were back at the jet and they no longer needed to be wearing a seatbelt so he put some music on and started to dance with her.

"This was the best first date I could possibly imagine." Caroline whispered after he spin her around and pulled her back to his arms.

"I'm glad you feel that. You deserve nothing but the best." Klaus whispered and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I'm sorry I've been so stubborn about letting you take me out on a real date."

"It only made it more special love. Because you made me fight so much to have a chance with you, now I can be sure you really are doing this because you want to." Klaus whispered. "And I know we agreed on taking things slow but... would you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to." Caroline smiled and kissed him as they both smile to the kiss.

" Caroline smiled and kissed him as they both smile to the kiss