~ Chapter 4 ~

Beginne am Anfang

They all pointed their guns at me.

"FIRE!"

I was already dead; this pain was nothing, compared to the fire. I held my ground as they ceased fire and I straightened myself up. They all stared at me with wide eyes.

"You should be dead."

"Good sir, I am already dead." I smiled; my most wicked smile and I unleashed hell upon them. I dove head first into the horde of men, the blades moved so swiftly in my hands, blood splattered the front of my dress as I plunged the blade into the man closest to me, it slid into his flesh like a knife through butter with a sickening squish, when I withdrew the blade from his chest it made a nauseating tearing sound and I was drenched in his blood. It was easier after that. These heartless men planned to murder my sweet brother in cold blood, an innocent child. I simply couldn't allow it.

Those who were still alive scattered to crawl back into whatever holes they had crawled out of. I turned to the manor and froze. Sebastian stood directly behind me, his eyes wide as he took in my blood-soaked appearance. I was dripping with the blood of those wicked men.

"Something is very different about you, my lady." He said softly as he took a tentative step toward me.

My own blood seeped from my wounds as my wounds began to seal themselves shut, but I felt nothing.

"My maker took care of my flaws." I replied stiffly.

Sebastian smiled a devilish smile, "Your soul smells absolutely mouth watering, now. You've changed, Lady Cecilia. I shall accept your proposal, if you agree to be mine. Swear yourself to me for eternity."

A shiver crawled down my spine, "I will do whatever you ask, to save Ciel."

He appeared before me his eyes a startling luminescent fuchsia. "Do you wish to proceed with this contract, I warn you, once you go forward there's no going back, do you swear now to abide by this contract and when I have exacted your brother's revenge, you will be mine and swear yourself to me for all eternity, an eternity of hell and damnation?"

"I swear to you, I will not go back on my word, as soon as you have fulfilled my brother's contract, I shall swear myself, body and soul to you for all eternity."

"Swear it in blood." He was behind me in an instant, his arm tightly around my waist pinning my back to his chest. He held a wicked looking knife in his other hand. "Hold out your arm." He helped guide my arm with the arm that had been around my waist.

The blade sliced across both of our arms and before I knew what was happening his bloody arm was pressed against my lips and his rose petal soft lips were against my bloody arm. "I swear this to you, Sebastian." And his rich blood seeped into my mouth.

The strangest tingling sensation reverberated throughout my body and the edges of my vision began to blur. I slipped into unconsciousness as his dark laughter surrounded me and black crow wings swept around me like ominous arms ensnaring me, shrouding me in darkness, hiding me from the world.

~Dream~

I was dressed like a doll, my hair in pigtails and tied in ribbons; I was a sad doll that cried bloody tears. My gaze turned upward to the puppeteer guiding my movements, Sebastian beamed at me from above with a wicked smile, his teeth turned to fangs and his eyes were glowing.

"Welcome to hell, my sweet." His voice was like black velvet and it echoed all around me. I screamed and tried to break away from the strings suspending me in mid air. I began to fall and the ballroom floor beneath me shattered like glass. I fell into the abyss as Sebastian's dark laughter enveloped me in terror.

I screamed as I fell through the darkness and hit the ground below with enough force to knock the wind from my lungs. Was I suffocating? This had to be a dream, I had to wake up. I was in a dungeon there were chains around my wrists and a collar on my neck. I was in a cage and there were people all around me laughing maliciously at me. Sebastian stepped forward like a Prince of Darkness and the laughter fell to a hush.

"You cannot escape me now." He wrenched the bars away from my cell with one swift tug and tossed them aside as he stalked toward me, eyes glowing and revealing a set of sharp fangs.

"No! Please!"

He wrapped his arms around me and his fangs tore into my neck, like a ravenous beast, blood poured down my front staining my snow-white gown. I screamed at the crowd for help.

"Help me! Someone, please! Make him stop!" his hands turned to claws and he placed a clawed hand over my mouth to stifle my screams.

"You're mine, for eternity, sweet child."

~End~

I woke with a scream and sat bolt upright. My eyes scanned my surroundings quickly, my bed, chaise lounge, wardrobe, Sebastian, chair, Sebastian! I screamed as I spotted him standing by the door with the tea cart in front of him.

"Lady Cecilia, are you alright?!" He rushed to my side and I blinked back hot tears. I cringed as he reached out to me and he stopped, staring at me curiously for a moment, "Ah, I see. You've seen a dark fate, in your dream?"

I didn't say a word.

"Do you regret your decision, my lady, do you now wish you'd let me keep the boy's soul in my contract?"

"I shall never regret my decision." I somehow managed to keep my voice strong.

Sebastian smiled, "Tea?"

"No, thank you. May I ask you something?"

"As you wish, my lady."

"What truly awaits me?"

Sebastian's eyes began to glow for a moment, and then they returned to normal, "Only time will tell, Lady Cecilia."

"May I ask one more question?"

"Just one more." He smiled that devilish smile of his.

"What do you plan to do with me, once your contract with Ciel has been fulfilled?"

Sebastian streamed his fingers through my silken hair, "Perhaps I shall answer this another time, my lady, you are much too distressed at the moment." I felt a traitor tear slide down my cheek. Sebastian wiped it away with his thumb. "Lady Cecilia, please stop worrying yourself." With that said he wheeled the tea cart out of my room and disappeared.

The tears flowed freely when he was gone and I wept into my pillow.

Video- "I Scare Myself" By Beth Crowley