Chapter 23:Ring

Jungkook's POV
    I sobbed silently because Momo is Taking a Nap on the couch while I'm here Beside Jihyung's Bed,Holding her hand as I keep staring at her innocent sleeping face.

"Hey Jihyung."

Silence..

"I'm here Okay? I'll wait for you until you come back"
I whispered as I kissed the back of her hand that I was holding.

I smiled weakly and lay my head down on the bed,Looking up at her.Its been months now,I didn't get much sleep.I promised to myself that I should Stay Awake so If She woke up..I will be The First Person She Will saw.
Gladly Momo is there,So I can take a rest.

I smiled and stands up,leaving the room.Once I got out,I saw two men rushing around the place.As if they are finding something.One of them looks at me and immediately rushed towards me.

"Sir! Do you know someone Named Kim Jihyung?!" The Guy with dimples asked,looking at me straight in the eyes.The same as the other.

"K-Kim Jihyung..? May I know who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Kim Namjoon! Her older brother and This is Kim Taehyung,The younger." He explained.I slowly nods and open the door for them."She's inside"

Their eyes widened and immediately walk passed me,going inside the room before me following them.I leaned my body through the doorway,Watching the siblings holding Jihyung's each hands.

"I'm sorry Jihyung-ah..I am so sorry" The Guy with the dimples said,Caressing her right cheeks while the other was on her hand,holding it tightly.

"We are sorry if We are So late.." the other one said.

Suddenly,The Guy with dimples stood up and Look towards me,making me raise my eyes brows in confusion."can We..talk outside?" I slowly nods and goes outside,leaving the room as I felt the Guy followed me.

"What is Jihyung to you? Why are you here? Who are you?" He asked as I sighed,answering his questions.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook,I'm her.. boyfriend." I slowly explained.
His eyes widened and keeps looking at me with eyes wide.
"B-boyfriend? Why She didn't—"
"She was going to,But this accident Happened.." He sighed and slowly nods.He patted my shoulder,making me look at him.

"I don't know when or How did you guys started this relationship.But I beg of you,You are her First so please Take care of her and love as You might." He said,with a small smile on his faces.I slowly nodded and smile back on him. "I won't..I actually.." I slowly took the small box on my pocket before opening in front of him,showing him the diamond ring.

"You're going to propose on her.." I slowly nodded and chuckles.
"I will once She woke up.I will wait for her" I explained,making him nod his head and pat my shoulder once again. "She will love it,I'm sure She will say yes" he said.

I chuckled and nodded,keeping the box back inside my pocket."I really hope that She will say Yes" I smiled,imagining her saying Yes when I kneel down.

He nodded,looking carefully on my face,making me blink and look confused on him."Why do you look so pale? Have you been resting?" He asked.I chuckled and shake my head slowly.
"Nope,I have been taking care of Jihyung for weeks.I want to be the first person she Will See once She woke up."

He slowly nods and chuckles. "Rest" He said but I shook my head. "I'm okay,I'll Be taking—"

"No"

I looked at him,blinking on him again. "Rest,me and My brother will take care of Her.Rest Bro" He slowly explained.

"You don't want Jihyung to see you like that,don't you?"

I hummed and nods,chuckling at him. "Thanks bro,I think I will took a peek on the house for awhile" he nodded and smiled at me. "Rest a lot Okay? You rest for the whole day.You can visit again tomorrow" I nodded and goes back inside with him,taking some of my stuffs and leave The the place,Going back home.

-TBC-