11

*****3rd person pov*****

---

Jungkook glare at the box that given to him by his mate a.k.a Kim fucking Taehyung.

"How dare he!💢"-Jungkook said and look at his boner.

He's in his room cursing his mate.

>>>>>flashback<<<<<

"How annoying"-Taehyung said and grab Jungkook waist and kiss the younger to shut Jungkook mouth.

Jungkook didn't pull back. Kissing your mate is heaven so why stop?

Jungkook grab Taehyung hair while Taehyung doing the same to him the two stumble making Taehyung back touch the cold floor of their pack house rooftop.

Jungkook tear Taehyung shirt and didn't give a fuck about the shirt brand.

Taehyung flip them and instantly tear  Jungkook shirt with his one hand.

Then Jungkook flip them again and start kissing Taehyung again hand roaming Taehyung chest down to the abs and up to the neck and then Taehyung flip them again.

"The fuck! Just stay still💢"-Jungkook said annoyed flipping them again and then Taehyung flip them again.

"Why don't you stay still?"-Taehyung said.

Jungkook growl at Taehyung and show his wolf eyes and Taehyung did the same.

"Y-you! WHAT ARE YOU?!!"-Jungkook shout but he felt himself trembling and arouse at the same time.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but i think Taehyung and I have to discuss something"-Yoongi said and Taehyung didn't give a second thought and get up to talk to Yoongi making Jungkook feel so piss.

>>>>>End of flashback<<<<<

Jungkook open the box and his mouth hang open.

"Fucking show off💢"-Jungkook curse the thing in the box

But still drool at the watch with a real diamonds.

"Fucking rich kid"-Jungkook said then try the watch.