I thought quickly, taking off my jacket and wrapping it in her, pulling her closely.

I picked her up slowly, carrying her bridal style.
You'll be okay. You have to be.
-
{Marlie's P.O.V}
I woke up slowly, feeling an weight spread out throughout my body. I opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust to what was in front of me. Mountains of blankets was over me, attempting to keep me warm. I felt something in my hand as I looked down weakly, seeing Leo's hand connected to his body which was asleep beside me on the couch.
He was fast asleep, his head resting on the couch next to me. I slowly blinked, pushing off the blankets off my body and letting go of Leo's hand slowly, placing it slowly on the couch and getting up. I felt my legs shake. Wow, was I really that weak? I looked around for my bag, trying to find my keys when i suddenly realized that I had left them all at the beach...

I sighed before I slowly made my way towards the pantry, grabbing a cup of water and filling it before leaning back. It was quiet in the room. A little too quiet.

I shivered at the cold atmosphere. I don't remember anything from before I passed out.
All I remember is falling, and then darkness. I don't remember how I got here, or why I'm in Leo's house. But honestly, it didn't seem that strange to me. What did seem strange to me was what I saw when I was sleeping.

I remember dreaming of Johnnys dad, A chair in his hand and ready to hit me again. I was crawling away slowly, crying out of fright. I remember the rest very hazy though. I tapped my chin, trying to remember.

I sighed, ugh I need fresh air. I slowly walked over towards the balcony, opening it slowly and walking out towards the edge. It was so much better out here. I could think more clearly.

I tried to remember hard the rest of what I saw, but nothing clicked. I shrugged it off. I shouldn't be worried. Johnnys dad is in jail or prison or wherever he is. He's far away from me, that's for sure. I suddenly flinched at a noise behind me.

"You're awake." A sleepy Leo said as he closed the door behind him.

I nodded slowly, "I didn't want to wake you."

He waved his hand," I get it. But, do you remember how you got like that earlier? It really freaked me out." Leo laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. I thought for a second.

"I fell into the water. That's all I remember." I sighed, feeling the breeze on my face.

Leo nodded,"It was a bit scary, honestly." He moved and stood next to me, putting his hands on the railing near mine, electricity basically connecting them.

"What was?" I looked over at him.

"Seeing you like that...I thought you were dying." Leo shrugged.

I bit my lip," I'm fine. Really. It was just scary for me also." I shivered slightly.

Leo looked over at me, before walking inside. I sighed, feeling like I messed up this conversation. Should I have said something better? Should I have apologized for scaring him? Then again, I was genuinely scared also for my life. Isn't that okay to say? That I didn't want to die? I mean why-

I felt a soft warm blanket go over my shoulders, making me stop in the middle of my thoughts.

"Come inside. You're still cold. I'll make you soup." Leo patted me on the head while looking at me from the side. I nodded slowly," Okay." I watched as Leo smiled and walked back inside.

I smiled. Leo's nice.
-
I sat while eating my ramen slowly, Leo on the opposite side of the table and looking at me.

"What?" I asked with noodles in my mouth. I felt self conscious.