Not the last Uchiha or Haruno

"Are you guys dating?" Noah asked. "Yeah we are." Shikamaru said with a smirk. "See you guys at 8:30 ,we will see what you are able of!" I said. We walked over to our apartment. "Yes we can go to sleep." Shikamaru said. "Was today to troublesome?" I asked with some sarcasm. "I mean you would know troublesome woman. Now come it is time to sleep." He said dragging me to our bedroom. We got in our pjs and I put up my hair in a messy bun while Shikamaru put his down. We got into bed. "Good night troublesome woman." He said cuddling me. "Good night Shika." I said falling asleep.
(The next day)
I woke up and tried to get out of the grasp of Shikamaru. "Shika can you please get off me?" I asked "Why it is too early." "We have to see Ellee and Noah." "What about Naruto?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah Yeah I will take to him before we go train with them." I said with a board tone. As he let go of me I went to the bathroom and got a warm shower, when I got out I got to get my clothes but Shika was not up "SHIKA WAKE UP!" I yelled in his ear. He jumped up and was about to get out of bed he seen me in a towel "Ummmm hi." he said while trying to hide his hair blushing face. "H..Hey g..get r..r..ready." I said walking to my closet. As I was picking out my clothes I felt arms go around my waist,

 "Hey there Troublesome Woman." he said. "Are you ready to go train?" I said "Fineeeeeeee." He wined as he walked away. I grabbed a black crop top with black shorts and fish net leggings. I walked out to the kitchen to make breakfast because someone cant cook, I walked to the fridge "Maybe Eggs and Bacon.. Yeah." I grabbed the bacon and eggs. I started making the Bacon "Ok.. Sakura dont burn to house down like last time." I said not knowing that Shikamaru was there "So what was it that made the house burn down Noddles but now it will be Bacon." He said joking. "Hey it was not Noddles it was Rice!" I said with all my sarcasm. I did not burn down the house and we ate, as we were leaving I grabbed my pouce and my keys. "Come on I dont want them to wait!" I yelled. We walked out the door at that time it was 8:10, we were walking to Hinata's house when we heard a males voice yell "Hey wait up!" I looked back with a sad look on my face. "Sorry"