"Yeah, he is. Not too different, but he's sweeter. Softer, and he says mushier things. It's really really cute. He also does the cutest of things when it's just us two, like the other day he got me a bunch flowers and candies and we marathoned The Office for the whole night. He likes to pay attention to the little things."

"Awww!" Daisy grinned at me, "That's so cute! I'm so happy for you!"

With a large smile, I thanked Daisy. MJ was also cooing about how adorable we were, but she had her own questions.

"Have you two done anything yet?"

"What do you mean anything?"

"Sex, duh. First base? Second base? Third base? Home run?" MJ waggled her eyebrows at me, while I choked on my spit.

"MJ!" Daisy gasped loudly, "You don't ask people that!"

"But she's our friend!" MJ defended herself, before turning back to me. "So spill. What have you done?"

My cheeks immediately heated up, due to the idea of talking about the two of us. Not that we had done anything, but it was just weird to be talking about my relationship with someone.

"Well..." I trailed off, thinking. "I mean we haven't done... it. Y'know. It's only been a little time, I don't think we're really waiting. Because both of us aren't even virgins it's just a matter of when. I guess?"

"Then what have you done?" MJ pressed, a shit eating grin on her face.

"It's been pretty PG-13 so far, I guess."

"Oooh thirteen? How exciting! Does phone sex count as thirteen?"

Once again, I sputtered loudly. "Phone sex? Where the hell did you get that idea from?"

"Oh, because he's calling you right now." MJ shrugged, handing me my ringing phone.

With a playful roll of my eyes I accepted the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, love." The annoyingly perfect voice of none other than Clark Ellington greeted me.

Biting back a smile I rolled my eyes, "You? Again? What's it been... ten minutes?" I trailed off jokingly.

"More like one hour and twelve minutes and thirty seven seconds."

My eyebrows shot up, "Wait, have you been actually counting?"

I could hear the warm chuckle that escaped from his line. "Nah, I just made it up. It's been a quite peaceful hour though, might need more of these in the future."

"Hmm, good idea. Alright, let me just find a new boy toy. Hey do you know if Carson Buchanan is still single?"

I could also hear the loud groan that emitted from him, "Don't you dare, that's way too mean. Going from me to Carson Buchanan."

I switched the phone to speaker, "Let's see, depends on how nice you are."

"You know, would a not-nice guy call you instead of text?"

"For phone sex, yes." I quipped, turning to look at MJ who shot me a happy thumbs up. "By the way, why did you call me?"

"Is there always a reason?"

"Yup, now get on with it."

"Okay, okay. So Luca's parents own the hotel, right?"

"Yeah, duh."

"Okay so basically you know how both coaches took away the amenities cards?"

"Yeah, those fucking assholes. My back is so sore, and I could really use a massage or something." I grumbled to myself mostly. "What about it?"