👬Taekook' s Argument part 2👬 《 unpro smut》

Start from the beginning

"Dammit!" He currse as he unbuckle his belt and unbotton his sleeve. Jungkook being busy playing he didn't notice it and inserted another finger. Feeling heaven. His mind is clouded of imagining Taehyung rough pounding into him. He burried his face on the soft matress as his free hand holding thightly on the sheets as the other one is still finger fucking his hole.

Taehyung licked his lips at the sight. He slapped jungkooks ass twice hard that leave slightly briuse. The younger moan as a drop of crystal escape on his eyes.

Taehyung tug his fingers away and Jungkook whined because of the emptiness.

"Don't worry baby I'll gonna give you much bigger" Taehyungs says as he alighn his big member on jungkooks clutching hole.

"D-daddy."

"Yes baby doll."

"Daddy is too big. Baby is afraid that it might not fit." He spoke

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkooks back.

"Trust me baby It will fit since you alr3ady prep yourself." He assured. Jungkooks relaxed as he heared his Boyfriends calm sweet voice.

Taehyung slowly entered the tip in Jungkook entrance. Jungkook moans as he chew his upper lip. He arched his back "A-ah d-daddy - - h-hurts" he gripped on the bed sheets as the sweats starting to form in his head

"You re a tough bunny, baby. You can take it." Taehyung cherred as he dig his 9 inch dick on Jungkook hole. Not took so long and his member is fully inserted. Jungkook breaths turned heavy.
At the moment Taehyung is patiently waiting for Jungkook to adjust on his big size.

As Jungkook heavy breaths calmed down Taehyung started to thrust slowly not wanting to hurt Jungkook more, he pulled out and pushing in. Jungkook wasn't yet used by the feeling he cried his eyes out on the sheets and a drool slipping on his mouth.

Taehyung getting impatient, he quicken his pace as barely heared those moans on Jungkook lips.

"A-ah! A-ah! D-daddy!" Jungkook suddenly moaned out loud as Taehyung hitted his prostate.

"You like it baby?" Taehyung asked as he kept on abusing the youngers hole.

"Y-yes daddy! Oh there! Daddy! Keep on hitting that please!" Jungkook feel like his on heaven because of the pleasure.

"As you wish baby" He trust faster.
Taehyung trailed kisses on Jungkooks back.

"M-more daddy! M-more!" Jungkook asked as he enjoying being pounded by Taehyung.

Taehyungs hand find its way on Jungkook member and pumping it as he thrust on Jungkook.

Both of them feeling that they're reaching thier climax

Jungkooks let out a high pitch moan as he release on the elders hands and on the sheets while Taehyung let out a deep groan as he release his seed inside the younger. Taehyung felt the youngers walls tighthening around him.

They both collapse on the wringgled sheets. Taehyung on top of Jungkook. Thier Heavy breathing let out.

"Hyung! Go away." Jungkook complaining how heavy Taehyung is. So Taehyung forced himself to stan up and lay beside his baby.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called as he pulled Jungkook closer to him. The younger hmmm.

"I love you. I really do."

"I know hyung. I love you too." Jungkook say and kissed Taehyungs cheecks as he show his cute bunny smile that cause taehyungs heart melt even more.

"You're so lovely baby." Taehyung planted kisses all over Jungkooks face. The boy just giggled.

《《《《《《《《《¤》》》》》》》》

LETS ALL THANK YOU HOBI FOR THIS!!!!!!😍😍😍😍 HOSEOK IS A TRULY AN ANGEL EVERYONE!

(A/n: I'm sorry everyone

(A/n: I'm sorry everyone. This is my first ever smut tbh..😣😣)

😣😣)