I Love You, Will You Marry Me?

"Now the bride will speak." The announcer said. You and the love of your life had just gotten married moments ago.

"Y/N! I need the reports from today's meeting on my desk by 7pm tonight!" You heard your boss Lisa Lisa say as she came around to your office door. You looked up from your macbook computer surprised and a little startled to see her standing there so suddenly, pulling you from your own little world of paperwork and reports. You sighed and nodded.

"Yes ma'am, I'll have them on your desk by 7pm." You said. She nodded walking out of your office and towards the elevator to her top office.

'I really hope I'll be able to finish these reports by 7, there is so much more I have to do!' You thought to yourself, looking up at the clock which read 5:53pm.

'I'll just have to hurry and push through.' You thought. You started to type on your computer again and fill out the reports again and tried to work before the clock hit 7pm. You finally finished filling out the reports when you realized the time was 6:45pm.

'Oh no! Ms, Lisa Lisa will be very upset if I'm late with these reports!' You thought to yourself. Your boss had a thing about being punctual. You hurried and printed off the reports. Ms. Lisa Lisa prefered you handing the reports to her physically, rather than sending them to her through email. After the reports were done printing, you looked at the time and saw that it was 6:48. You hurried and dashed out of your office and ran towards the elevator. As soon as you walked inside the elevator you noticed a man with blonde hair, which was odd to you because there was usually no one around at this time in the building. You anxiously pressed the button to reach the top floor swiping your card. Only select few had access reaching the top floor which housed your boss Lisa Lisa's office and also her son Joseph and another main executive, which you had never met so you didn't know his name. After you pressed the button you stepped back and accidentally tripped over the raised ledge in the elevator and bumped into the blonde guy and spewed your papers all over the elevator floor.

"Scusi, signora! Let me help you!" The blonde man said. He had an Italian accent. You cursed silently to yourself. Of course you would happen to do something like this. You both crouched down to pick up the scattered papers on the elevator floor. You look up at him through your lashes and blush when you notice him staring at you intently. He's got beautiful green eyes and you can't help but get lost in them. You both continue to look into each others eyes until you hear a ding from the elevator. You both break out of your trance and both look away blushing profusely.

"Oh uh thank you--?" You say, in questioning, waiting for him to respond with his name. He looks at you again and you both stand. You brush off your skirt and look at him waiting for his reply.

"Caesar, Caesar Zeppeli." The man said, grabbing your hand that wasn't holding the reports and kissing it sweetly. Your face reddened even more and you giggled a little. At this moment you forgot all about getting the reports Ms. Lisa Lisa as you both stood outside the elevator doors on Lisa Lisa's floor.

"My name is Y/N Y/L/N, it's so nice to meet you, thank you so much for your help Caesar." You say smiling at him graciously. This man is so kind and generous for taking time time to help you pick up your papers after you were the one to oh so gracefully bump into him.

"Bene certo signora, I'm always here to help a damsel in distress." Caesar said with a wink. You just smiled and nodded. Suddenly you realized what you were SUPPOSED to be doing and cursed. You looked up at the clock to see that it was 7:05pm. You silently prayed that Ms. Lisa Lisa was in a good mood today and wouldn't chew you out for being late today.

"Caesar, I'm so very sorry but I have to go, I'm late for turning in my reports and Ms. Lisa Lisa hates tardiness! I must go but, I hope to see you again!" You say urgently rushing away before he can reply. Caesar chuckles watching your retreating form scurry away to Lisa Lisa's office. You hurry as fast as you can in your heels to Ms. Lisa Lisa's office. As soon as you get to her office she is waiting for you.