Luci Arancioni (Orange Lights)

You approached Trish who was draped across the couch rather dramatically. You giggled at her form as she glanced up looking at you. "What?" She asked confused. "Niente. I have a question." You said sitting on the armrest. "Dimmi (N/N)" She sat up, crossing her arms on her knees. "Shopping spree?" Her eyes widen in excitement as she nodded smiling widely, taking your hands and dragging you to the meeting room where all the other Passione members were. All eyes were turned to you and Trish as she bursts through the door. "We're going shopping." She said to Bruno. He nodded at waved at the group. "Take whoever with you," Trish glanced at everyone then at you. "Who are we taking?" "Take Narancia, he hasn't seen the sun in days," Fugo said. You looked at each other and shrugged. "Okay, Narancia it is." You said.

As you and Trish entered the mall, with Narancia following close behind, your eyes widen at all of the stores that were lined up. You three entered your favorite store as you and Trish combed through all the racks. You found a halter top that was similar to the shirt Narancia was wearing. A grin plastered onto your face as an idea hit you. You grabbed Trish and dragged her behind a rack of coats as you whispered to her. "Aiutami a cercare una gonna, I'm going to match with Narancia." You said showing her the top. She squealed and clapped her hands, "You guys are going to look so cute!" She left to the skirt section. "Is everything okay (Y/N)?" You almost jumped out of your skin as you looked behind you seeing Narancia. "Yeah, I was just asking Trish for something." You said smiling at him as you hid the top behind you back. "Okay.." He said eyeing you skeptically. He shrugged his shoulders and went over to the bench he was previously on and continued to play on his game. "Vieni qui!" You glanced over at Trish who was gesturing you to go over to the dressing room. You nodded and followed her. She handed you the skirt as you entered an empty room. "Narancia! Come on!" You heard Trish yell to him. You slipped on the halter top which was cropped and showed off your stomach. Putting on the skirt, you glanced at yourself in the mirror. Your outfit was almost similar to Trish's regular one. You combed your hair with your fingers as you posed some thinking about how Narancia would react.

'Dressing up as someone else is flattering, right?' You thought to yourself. 'I mean it is complementing their style cause you like it. Maybe I'm overthinking everything.' You continued. A knock at the door snapped you out of your thoughts. "Are you ready?" Trish called out to you. "Si!" You said opening the door. You looked over at Narancia who had his attention turned to his game. Trish smiled at you and clasped her hands together. "Isn't she bellissimo?" She asked to Narancia. She glanced over at him and saw he wasn't even looking. "Narancia!" She smacked his shoulder. "What?" He said rubbing his shoulder, and then looked over at you. His eyebrows raised in surprise and his eyes held two different emotions in them. You couldn't figure out what they were. "What do you think?" You posed a bit smiling at him. "You do look bellissimo." He said, mouth slightly agape. You noticed his eyes seemed glued to your exposed midriff. "Well then, let's check out!" You said to Trish and she nodded excitedly. You checked out and kept the new outfit on.

"What now?" You said to Trish was Narancia lagged behind you two. "Hmmm. Are you hungry? We could get some drinks?" She replied. "Yeah, these bags are getting heavy." You over exaggerated as you leaned over and dropped the many shopping bags you and Trish had. "Well I'm going to get us some drinks," Trish said leaving you and Narancia alone. Who hasn't said a word since you were in the store. "Are you alright?" You said turning around to face him. He didn't have his game out which was a surprise. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." He said turning away. You could've sworn you saw him blushing. "You have good taste." You said as you messed with the straps on your top. He glanced over at you from the corner of his eyes. 'It suits her way better than me.' Narancia thought. "What do you think we should do later?" You said looking over at him. "Uh.." He thought about the new arcade that had just opened up that he wanted to take you to. "Here you guys are!" Trish set the drinks down at the table you two were sitting at. "I just ran into Bruno and Mista, do you mind if I join them?" She said looking at you. "Nah I don't mind," You waved her off smiling. "Okay! I'll take half the bags and we can sort them when we get home va bene?" She said picking up a few bags. You nodded then she left to wherever Mista and Bruno were.

"So did you have a place in mind?" You turned to Narancia. He nodded standing up. "Where to?" You said standing up as well. He held out his hand to you, you looked at him questioningly. "Dai (N/N)" He said shaking his hand a bit so you'd take the hint. You grabbed his hand and he intertwined your fingers with his. Your face lit up as you didn't know what to do. Glancing up at him to say something, you saw he was already looking at you with a small smile and kind eyes. He dragged you throughout the mall until you reached an arcade. You laughed a bit knowing it's something he would do. 

You entered the dark place that was lit up by UV lights and the neon game lights. 'It's so beautiful in here.' You thought. 'Too bad Trish isn't here, we could've taken some good pictures here.' Narancia nudged you as you turned to look at him. "By the look on your face, I'm guessing you want to take pictures?" He said. You smiled and nodded. He rolled his eyes and shook his head playfully. "Il tuo telefono," he held out his hand while letting yours go. You handed him your phone as you walked over to some orange neon lights and posed. Narancia was glad your eyes weren't in his general direction since he had a wide smile and was looking at you lovingly. He was always so bothered whenever Trish asked him to take pictures of her but he didn't mind doing it for you. That way he could actually admire you while you didn't notice.

After a few pictures, Narancia joined you. "One more," He said pulling you close for a selfie with him. You smile as his arm remained around your waist. You wrapped your own around his neck and leaned into his chest. "Ready?" You nodded keeping your pose. He took a picture and as you were about to pull away, he turned to you and kissed you taking another picture. You were starstruck as he handed you your phone smiling. You snapped out of your daze and smiled back at him, suddenly bringing him in a tight embrace. He returned your hug. 

You were playing a street fighter game with him and you sighed as you lost to him again. "Don't worry, you'll get better." He teased and you pouted at him. He hugged you and kissed your cheek. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked suddenly. You were taken back but you nodded your head. "Of course I will." He hugged you and spun you around. 

Authors Note: Hope you guys enjoyed! We take requests!

-Mons <3