Dear Lily and Daisy

Y/N looked down at her newborn twin daughters, Violet and Lily and smiled to herself. Then she heard her husband come in through the door of the pastel themed nursery. She turned and looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Y/N, sweetheart? What's bothering you?" her husband asked concerned, casting his eyes to his twins to make sure they were alright.

"Nothing's bothering me Joseph, these are tears of joy, I'm just so happy. I never thought, I would have something like this. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband, I'm just so lucky." You said, smiling up at him. His face brightened and he gently pulled you into a hug before pulling away slightly and kissing you When you both finally pulled away, you could still feel the butterflies you felt for your husband the first day you met him. You still felt the sparks when you kissed him, he left you breathless with every kiss, just like he did when you first got together, and that was 5 years ago. He gave you a kiss on your forehead before telling you that he was going to go shower, because he had just got off work. You smiled and nodded. You heard a little whine and looked down and saw it was baby Violet. Lily was still asleep.

"Hey baby, shh it's okay, mommy's here." You said cooing at her gently cradling her to your chest. She made a little gurgling noise after she stopped crying and you breathed a sigh of relief. YOu began to rock her before she fell fast asleep in your arms. You set her back in her crib, which was a double crib that connected to her twin's. You looked down at your little babies before you started to think back on the day you met their father.

"Penny?...Pen? Penelope!" You yelled, looking for your best friend throughout the house you both shared. You walked out to the greenhouse close to your little art studio shed. You walked inside to see Penelope focused and in tune with planting some daisies and lilies. She had headphones in so she didn't hear you come in.

There you are Penny! I've been looking for you forever!" You said to her laughing. She looked up jumping slightly, surprised to see you standing there. She took her earbuds out and said,

"My god! You scared the hell outta me! What's up?" You just giggles and nudged her. You told her how you were about to leave for the store and asked her if she wanted or needed anything. She asked you if you could buy her some of "that vegan ice cream I love so much" is what she said. You just smiled and nodded. She tried giving you money but you just playfully glared and refused the money, afterall she was your best friend, and she was working so hard on her daisy and lily project for her Botany class so she deserved it. You headed out the door, petting Penelope's dog Iggy on the way out. You decided not to drive to the store since it was just across the street and you weren't getting much anyways. Once you arrived at the store, you grabbed a cart and headed towards the produce section to grab some strawberries, so that you could make strawberry shortcakes later on today for dessert. You were busy looking at your list you hadn't noticed you were heading straight towards someone until you almost hit them.

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed worriedly. He said at the same time as you,

"Whoops I'm sorry sweetheart." You blushed at that. You moved out of his way and he smiled and walked away. 'Wow how embarrassing.' you thought to yourself. He was cute too which made it worse! He slipped your mind as you continued to shop around the huge store. As you're about to pass by a section you hear a "Hey!,C'mere!"you looked up from your list and saw it was none other than the guy you almost ran over! He was at a stand that looks like it has samples on it. As you got closer, you realized it was coffee samples.

"Do you wanna try some coffee samples? We have different flavours. The coffee is really good. The company is also woman owned which I think is pretty awesome." You really were trying to cut back on drinking coffee. You had stopped drinking it a while ago because, you had been drinking it so much due to trying to stay awake either to study for your art exams or to stay awake in class. He saw the look on your face and noticed your hesitation.