ten (final chapter)

I know I said I'd update tomorrow but hey why not?

This is so incredibly short, but it wraps everything up.

I said I'd tell you what Harry is not.

Well, he's not

an angel

a ghost

he's not even anything "supernatural"

he doesn't have some type of unknown super power that makes him invisible

he's not living in some alternate universe that only Zayn can see

he's not wearing that invisible cloak thing from Harry Potter

So what is he then?

~

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed.

        "Here is where you are going to be staying," the nurse said showing Zayn his new "room".

        His teeth ground together in anger as he stormed into the small room only consisting of a small bed, a desk, chair, and another door that was locked.

        "If you need anything-"

        "Leave me the fuck alone!" Zayn spat.

        She nodded her head and motioned for the security guard to stand outside of the door.

        Mental Hospital.

        They put Zayn in a Mental Hospital.

        After Dr. Reynolds told Tricia Malik and Niall Horan what was wrong, action was taken.

        That was three days ago.

        Zayn had cried himself dry and, somehow in that moment, his body produced more tears and he began to sob.

        Look what they did to you, Zayn, a voice deep inside his mind snapped, they're too jealous for their own good.

        Yeah, they are, Zayn agreed.

Get along with the voices inside of my head.

        An hour later, Zayn was curled up in a ball.The door opened but he felt too drained of energy to look up.

        "Zayn, you have visitors," the nurse from earlier said.        

        Zayn got up slowly and followed her and the security guard to what looked like a waiting room where his family (including Niall) jumped out of their seats. "Hey, Sunshine," Tricia smiled lightly.

        "Hey, Zee."

        Zayn stared all four of them with no emotion.

        "You just let them throw me in here!" Zayn's tone got louder.

        "Zayn, this is for your own goo-"

        "Nothing is wrong with me!" Zayn yelled.

        The security guard went to take action but Tricia made a gesture for him to stop.

        "The doctor told me-"

        "So you believe a doctor more than you do your own son?!"

        "You're sick and you need help."

        "I'm not sick," Zayn spat, "and I don't want your fucking pity."

        "Zayn-"

        "Take me back to my room," he told the nurse.

        The nurse gave them a small smile. It was her job, she had to take him back.

        Zayn was escorted back to his room. When he was alone he started hitting walls and screaming loudly.

You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath.

        "Zayn," a deep voice said making him stop.

        "Harry," Zayn breathed out turning around and hugging him. "How did you-"

        "Sh, love," Harry pulled him down onto the bed with him.

        As they sat on the bed Zayn cried into Harry's shoulder. "I can't believe they locked me up in here. Nothing's wrong with me."

        "I know, Zaynie. You can't rely on anyone anymore."

        "I can rely on you," Zayn looks Harry deep into his eyes and gives him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Harry Styles."

        "And I love you more, Zayn Malik."

        Zayn didn't care that everyone thought he was crazy, he was with the love of his life and that was all that mattered to him.

        He gave his lover a dazzling smile and linked their hands together.

        It seems like a happy ending for the boy, but here's the twist to Zayn's ending.

        He was prescribed with schizophrenia.

        Harry was never a ghost, an angel, or any sort of supernatural being, but Zayn was in love with him.

        Zayn was in love with nothing but a figment of his imagination that he called "Harry".

You think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy. Well,

that's

not

fair.

THE END

~

Guess what Harry's also not?

Real

too soon?

Wow, my very first book; finished. I feel so happy!

Okay so before you comment....

NO

STOP IF YOU SAY ANYTHING THAT'S MAKES ME CRY I SWEAR-        

I will cry..

Anwyay, now CALM DOWN I KNOW SOME OR ALL OF YOU ARE FLIPPING A SHIT ON MY LOGIC BUT I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING!

I'm going to post another update that explains everything.

I'm going to give you links and articals and I'm going to make you go back and look at a few things I put in the book that back up my logic.

So calm down.

calm.

down. 

just click that blue button or just keep scrolling/paging on your phone and all will be explained!

Much love!

Tori xx