five

(This chapter is broken up into many different "scenes/parts". Sorry, I'm lazy and don't want to connect them!)

~

        Harry had his arm wrapped around Zayn's shoulder as they sat on the hill beside the tree they normally spent their time. Zayn had his knees pulled up to his chest and his chin on them watching the beautiful sunset.

        Zayn hadn't let their moment slip by of admitting they liked each other, but he was letting it set in with a smile on his lips.

        "You know," Zayn said placing his cheek on knees so he could see Harry, "you haven't told me much about yourself."

        Harry shrugged still looking off into the distance, "There's not anything to tell."

        "Well, for a start, what's your last name?"

        "Styles."

        "Styles. Harry Styles," Zayn repeated to himself with a smile. The name sounded familiar, but he thought nothing more of it.

        Zayn didn't push any further, that was enough for one evening.

        "It's amazing, isn't it?" Zayn looked off to the horizon.

        Harry's gaze was still set on Zayn as he spoke with a grin, "Yeah, it is."

        Zayn looked back at him noticing where his eyes were looking. He blushed deeply.

        Harry placed a gentle kiss to Zayn's forehead while stroking his cheek softly.

        Butterflies fluttered through Zayn's stomach as his eyes slightly drooped.

        Harry placed his forehead on Zayn's over the spot he had just kissed. "I have to rephrase what I said earlier, Zayn. I really like you, a lot. You're the most perfect creature I've ever come across. And, you always hate it when I stare but you can't blame me for getting lost in your eyes."

        The moment was cheesy, yes. But, Zayn loved it. Loved it.

        That's probably what urged him to lean over and place his lips on Harry's.

        They lingered there for a few moments before Zayn pulled back. But, as if they were magnits, they ended up together again softly moving as the sun set over the horizon.

~

        For the rest of the weekend, Zayn didn't see Harry, but he didn't feel too deprived considering that perfect moment on the hill was playing over and over again in his head. He couldn't believe what had happened. He had to keep reminding himself that it did really happen because the moment was so surreal that it was if it was just something of his imagination.

        "Zaynie," a deep voice said, "wake up."

        Zayn's eyes peeled open to see a very sexy Harry kneeled beside his bed softly stroking his mess of morning bed head.

        "What are you doing here?" Zayn asked yawning.

        "Thought this wake-up call would be a much better one than your mum's," he chuckled.

        "Damn right," Zayn said. Groaning, he added, "I don't want to go to school."

        It was Monday, a.k.a the most hated day of the week.

        But at least Harry was here to make it ten times better.

        "How'd you get in here?" Zayn asked.