Art Contest!

Thanks to you guys meeting my milestone I set, this is many reads late, we can now do an art contest! What I want you to draw is ships with OC's or with my persona, Piper.

The prizes will likely be digital pieces of whoever you'd like.
1st place- 3 digital pieces
2nd place- 2 digital pieces
3rd place- 1 digital piece

If I change the prizes, I'll update you guys with another chapter.

Currently, I'll have the end date set for, let's say April 10th. If I don't get enough entries by that day, I'll extend the end date.

I hope you guys enter! If you guys need an update on who's mine, since I post more than just my OCs, my OCs are Mike, the very extroverted trans gay bean, Lillian, the shy straight bean, Noir, the ambniverted lesbian, Emily, the bisexual extroverted bean, and Kylo, the shy ace. Obviously Piper's also mine since they're my persona.

To enter, make a shipping piece with a couple of my OCs, make a chapter featuring the piece, and tag me in the chapter. When I see your entry, I'll comment on the chapter. If I don't comment on that day, send me a message and I'll go try to check it out.

Feel free to spread the word so we can stick to the end date. May the best artist, and my favorite ship, win.

Last note as of now for the art contest: Mike X Emily isn't an option since I'm not one for incest.