Chapter 10 - Black Hoodie

Chaeyoung snuggled deeper into the bed "so comfy" she mumbles in her sleep and the bed just smell comforting and strangely familiar

'Smell like a certain someone' she thinks

But wait ...

I and suddenly she jolted awake after gaining some sense knock up in her head "Wher—" she can't finish her sentence when the door is opened and someone that has been in her mind lately came in while bringing some kind of green juice.
"Jung— i mean Mr.Jeon ?" She looked so shock that her mouth and her eyes is making the same O shape 'why am i in his house ? What happened ?' There's so many questions in her head and she thinks hard to maybe just try to remember something from last night but she can't find anything.

"Morning to you too" he walks over to the nightstand to put the drink down "you might need these" he said while sitting down on the couch just beside the bed.

"I'm sorry to ask Mr.Jeon, but how did i end up here ? Did i do something last night ? I'm so sorry if i end up being a trouble to you and als—" she was cut off when he ask "did you not remember anything about last night ? "
She open and close her mouth try to remember a single thing but all she can remember was the old man that gives her a drink and the none.

"I was drinking something with one of your business partner and then i can't remember the rest..." she lowered her head and suddenly saw that she was not wearing her dress instead she was wearing a very big hoodie that only reach up to her thighs. "

"Yeah 'drinking'" he rolled his eyes hearing her answer "you were drugged and almost got raped and you didn't even know it" he explain very calmly although seeing her in his hoodie and in his bed makes him feels some type of way. She looks cute because her frame is too small and his hoodie is so big.

"I was what ?!?! Ho- when— what— ?" She suddenly feels her heart dropped and her eyes start to becomes wet "relax , i saved you before all of that could happen" he said that makes her look up to seeing him explaining everything with his jaw clenched "you were drugged by some fucker who offered you a drink that you stupidly accept and you were about to be raped in a small alley" although she's wincing at his choice of language and his eyes that really mock her for her stupidity but she feels grateful of him. Of jungkook.

Remembering the events of last night make his blood boil , seeing her in such a helpless state and crying for help is a scene that he will never want to see again. "How are you so stupid ?!"

"I'm sorry and thank you for everything...." she said with a hushed voice and wincing a little bit because he shouted and it kinda startled her because this is the first time she ever seen him so angry

'Fuck' jungkook thought 'you scared her'

and also because she was too ashamed to face the man in front of her even more so after listening to his story. The only thing Park chaeyoung hates the most in this world is become a burden to someone "i'm sorry for troubling you..." with her head lowered down she start to stand up that makes him stand up also.

she bowed to him and start to search for her clothes , she hurriedly try to walk out of the bedroom door . The key word is 'try' just before she reach the doorknob his hand stop her "i'm sorry" jungkook said "i didn't mean to shout at you" while the latter responded by shaking her head "no no i should be the one saying sorry to you Mr.Jeon , and you have the right to yell at me for ruining your night" she explain "and again i am so sorry , if there is anything i can do to make it all up to you Mr. jeon i will gladly help with anything" he chuckled seeing her looking like a lost puppy and so earnest to apologize.

Honestly jungkook didn't feel bothered or annoyed at all because of last night , which is surprising considering how much of a 'don't know don't care' person he is. He surprised himself. And it was all because of this person in front of him. "Jungkook" he suddenly said "what ?" She didn't quite understand "just call me jungkook" he said , he didn't like the way she said 'Mr. Jeon' because it just feels weird to him.

Or because it felt like she was putting up a wall.
'Kookieeeee' he remember how she calls his nickname from last night and a shudder went throughout his body 'forget it jungkook' and now he didn't dare or have any plan to see or think about cookies because he will always remember her voice calling him. So cutely he might add.

He drag her downstairs while she just following him like a lost puppy she is while she looks at where his hand and a tint of pink is visible in her cheeks. "Mr.Je-" he looks at her "i mean jungkook, where are we going ?" When she saw that they were heading to the front door "breakfast. I'm hungry" truthfully jungkook don't usually care to eat breakfast but he knows that she must be hungry.

--

Awkward.

That's what she wanna call the situation that's happening right now and the radio didn't help much either. And her heart can't stop remembering what happened just a few minutes ago.
"Jungkook , did you happen to see my shoes ?" She ask him because there's no way that she will go out barefooted. And jungkook just remembered that last night he just lift her up and bring her to his car without thinking about anything else. "Just wear these" he said and then placed a white sneakers in front of her.

And here she is. In a very big hoodie and a big sneakers. She suddenly remember something 'i'm wearing a dress last night so how did--' she stop her thoughts and she start to have a defensive pose , hugging herself while looking or precisely glaring at jungkook. "What are you doing ?" Jungkook ask after seeing her glare that looks very similiar to an angry kitten but soon after realize what she is thinking right now "i'm not the one who changed you last night don't get any wrong idea , i ask my maid to do it because your dress was torn apart" and she relaxes soon after "thank you and again i'm sorry" she feels stupid and embarrased right now. "I'm seriously just amazed that you just realized it right now" he laughs after that.

--

They arrived a a cozy looking cafe and when they come down , all the passerby can't help but to stare at them because in their eyes . Jungkook and chaeyoung is looking like a cute couple with chaeyoung in his hoodie and sneakers.

"What can i get for you ?" A waitress come up to their table , while chaeyoung seeing the delicious looking menus and can't help but to feel excited. "I'll just have a black coffee" jungkook said while watching chaeyoung order the foods and looking like a child in a candy store smiling so sweetly and big . Maybe it was because of her hair which is in a messy bun or because of the fact that she is wearing his favourite hoodie but she looks extra beautiful that morning. Jungkook shook his head after realizing what he's thinking.

after she finished her order , she looks around and found something "oh my gosh , there's chocolate chips cookies" she chirped.

On the other hand jungkook is turning red 'fuck' he thought. "Jungkook do you wan-- wait are you okay ? Your ears are so red right now" she ask after seeing him fidgeting in her seats. "I was just about to ask if you want any cookie ?" She keeps saying the word that makes him turn redder. "Stop saying that. I don't like cookies" he said.

"How can anyone not like a good chocolate chips cookie ?" She said but she remembers last night when his group of friends talking about jungkook and called him 'kookie' and jokes around about how much he hates it.

"Hey kookie ? Are you seriously rejecting cookie ? Cookies are amazing especially when they were fresh baked" she start to teased him and laugh seeing his 'not so impressed' expression. But soon after he can't help but to make a small smile seeing her laugh so freely and looking happy in contrary of last night event. This is a sight that he likes to see happening to her. Always.

'This is a good morning' they both thought.

Author Note : i'm sorry i took so long . I will try to update more. Thank you for waiting and supporting.