chapter 8: P.R.E.G-

"T-tikki?!" The looked around to see no one there. She looked down, "I need to let it go. She whispered, then lay back down on her bed, and closed her eyes. Falling asleep.

***

The girl jumped when she heard a loud knock at the door, who could be here at this time in the morning! She thought to herself. She ran to open the door, and in stead of looking through the hole, she just opened the door. What a stupid mistake.

"What the hell Marinette?!" Exclaimed the boy who went by the name, Nathaniel. He pushed her down and onto the couch. She gasped, "N-nathaniel!? S-stop what are you-" she was cutt off with a kiss.

Her eyes widened, she pushed him off of her and panted. "What the hell is wrong with you! Get out!" She screamed.

"What are your talking about?! You broke up with me, and told me that I liked Chloe! " he exclaimed. "Because you do! And I know that both of you had sex at th at party!"

"You did too! With someone, I don't know who but I know you did. Look Chloe said that Adrien was getting sent secret Admirer letters. Was that you?" Said Nathaniel .

She looked at him, "y-yeah... Yeah that was me." He frowned, "You were just using me to get over Adrien. Weren't you?" She sighed, "I'm so sorry Nathaniel, I'm such a-"

"It was him. Wasn't it?" She looked at him in confusion, "What was him?" He sighed, "At the party, it was him. Adrien, you had a secret affair, with Adrien." He chuckled, "I should've known." He admitted.

Marinette just looked at him, confused, scared and sad all at once. "Nathaniel-"

"Just once, one last time?" Said Nathaniel. "W-what do you mean?" Said the very confused bluenette. "Kiss me Mari. One last time." He repeated. "N-nath, no. I'm sorry, I don't want to cheat on Adrien, he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and-"

The red headed boy looked at her in pure anger, "But you can cheat on me? But of course, you can't cheat on Adrien! Everyone loves him!" He excalimed. Marinette sighed, "I'm sorry Nathaniel, but your right, I do love him."

He looked down at the floor, "I-i know." He started. "I-in High school, I remember you couldn't even speak to him. He thought you were just a friend and, I knew he had to like you deep down. Since, I hadn't seen him flirt with anyone else but you, he was just to blind to see it. And you were the nicest girl in school, seeming you helped everyone, even chloe sometimes. You stood up for everyone, and... I had fallen for you. I hated Adrien for not seeing that you liked him and that he could've asked you out easily without rejection. Me, no. That was what I'd usually get, rejection. So when you asked me out, I had noticed Chloe and Adrien were dating. But I was to caught up in the moment to see that you were trying to get over Adrien. Then me and Chloe saw each other at a cafe. She took interest in some of my drawings, so I ended up drawing her and..."

"Looks like me and Adrien weren't the only ones keeping a secret." Said Marinette. She smiled sheepishly, "Still friends?" She asked. He shook her hand. "Still friends." He replied. He walked out of the door, she shut it and smiled. She felt as if she had tooken a chunk of guilt out of her mind. She was overall satisfied.

Not that long later, There was yet another knock at the door. It was him, Adrien Agreste, the love of the bluenette's life. "Hey Adrien." He looked at her worryingly, "I-i saw Nathaniel... D-did you-"

"No. He asked me to give him one last kiss. I refused, he explained his whole situation with chloe." said the bluenette. He offered her a weak smile. "Mari, I have to tell you something..."

The girls expression was now serious, curious, worried, and fearful all at once. "W-what is it?" Said the girl nervously. "I might be wrong, but I think you might be pregnant."

" W-what? "