chapter 6: Weird Dreams.

"Ahhh!!! Chat! F-fuck just like that!!!" Cried marinette. A certain cat has stumbled into her bedroom. And soon enough their clothes were tossed on the floor, he had began to pleasure her, and she was begging and pleading for more.

The cat took admiration at what he had done. Saliva lay on her nipples, white liquid poured out of her like a waterfall, spreading across her stomach. Sweet sounds came out of her mouth. She moaned and pleaded for him to fuck her.

His mouth watered at the sight.

"P-please chat! Ahhh..." He inserted a second finger inside her. Rubbing her walls. "C-chat... F-fuck me daddy..."

"Your so impatient princess~" he whispered. "Can you be patient for me?"

She shook her head no. He smirked and thruster his finger into her. She moaned and squeezed the sheets. "K-kitty... Please?" He pulled out his finger and kneaded her breasts. She moaned and his eyes darted to her lips as a bit of drool slipped out.

His cheeks were coated in a crimson blush. He licked his lips, "Be patient for me princess. Be patient for daddy~"

Marinette woke up gasping for air. She ran her finger through the front of her hair, her eyes wide open. What the fuck! She was soaking wet. The sheets drenched in her juices. What the fuck happened!

She quickly tossed them into the washer. As well as her soaked clothes. What. The. Hell. Why the fuck am I having dreams about chat noir?!?! While I'm with Nathaniel, while I'm with adrien! She hated herself.

Her mind was mocking her, calling her a whore. And she didn't disagree. Why am I having lustful dreams of chat noir?!?!? She thought. She shook it off, and hopped in the shower.

She hummed as she got out, trying to act like nothing had happened this morning, and She was still the happiest NORMAL girl in the world. She suddenly got a call. She answered it.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Mari. Guess who." She already recognized the sweet voice. She giggled.

"What can I do for you Adrien?" she teased.

"You can do A LOT for me. You can go on a secret date with me. You can meet me at the Eiffel Tower, 6:00, secretly. And you can bring a swim suit in your bag... Secretly." He answered.

Marinette laughed. "Ok. Sure. where are we going, because there isn't a pool inside of the Eiffel Tower. "

"It's a surprise princess~" marinette's eyes widened. She played it cool. "I'll be there. "

"Bye."

" Ba-bye. " she replied and hung up the phone.

She started running around her room like a maniac! She realized, that chat's Nick name for her was princess. And so was Adrien's. That both of them have green eyes, both of them have blonde hair, and both of them sound the. EXACT. SAME.

But then, the nickname could just be a cute one that they both have for her. And their similar appearance may just be a coincidence. And how they talk the same could just be that they sound the same.

She was definitely over thinking it. Their personalities are totally different. Adrien's the cute, sweet, and innocent, well, kinda innocent... Boy. And chat noir's the HAWT, flirtatious, bad boy.

Although, Adrien's personality has to be perfect, so he could be letting his wild side out when he's chat noir. There was so many things that it could be! Or couldn't. He might not be cat noir. And... He might be. But if he found out she was Lady bug would he hate her!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This was all going to fast! She had weird lustful dreams about chat noir, who could be Adrien, the love of her life, while chat noir was just the cat who stole her virginity, not to mention that she absolutely goes crazy over his purr-fect body!

Wait, did she just make a pun, to herself, about chat noir! And say that he was hawt!?!?! What was with her today!?!?!?! She suddenly felt dizzy, like her mind was spinning in circles.

She fell to the bed. God,  why did she feel so hot? She ripped off her shirt, her shorts, she gasped for air. "Be patient princess~" she closed her eyes, and opened them when she envisioned green cat eyes staring back at hers. Chat Noir's.

"Ahhh!!! Kitty, f-faster kitty!"

"As you wish m'lady."

Her heavy breathing turned into desperate pants. Her eyes watered. At this point, she didn't care if she was disgusting, absolutely horrible. She slid her hand down her stomach and began to pleasure herself. "Naughty girl, playing with yourself? Don't tell me it's my fault~"

She gasped hitting her sweet spot. "C-chat! AHhHh... A-adrien! " She gasped once again, hitting her point. "F-fuck! Ahhh, k-kitty!"

***

It was exactly 6:00. Marinette waited for Adrien's arrival. She tapped her foo t, where is he? She had brung the swim suit and everything. She felt breath on her neck. Turning to see a cute blonde standing right behind her. "Come on princess, we can't be here, someone might see us."

She nodded and they walked towards where ever the hell Adrien was taking them. They arrived at a lake not long after.

There was a blanket and 2 towels on the floor. A whole picnic prepared, and a bottle of wine. Marinette smirked. "Adrien, what's this~"

He smiled and kissed her neck. She whimpered. "I've never took anyone here. Just proving my love for you." She giggled and then got lost in deep thought.

"Just proving my love furr you princess. " she shook it off and smiled at Adrien. He looked at her confusingly. "Is something wrong?"

She shook her head no. "Just lost in thought. anyways, let's jump in! " She laughed and tore off her clothes. "Mari, what about your bathing suit?" said the blushing boy.

Marinette smirked and walked over to him, rubbing his shoulder, "I don't need it~" he smirked at took off his trunks. They jumped inside the lake. Marinette smashed her lips into hers. Adrien sliding his tongue into her mouth as she moaned slightly.

She jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he tilted his head up to kiss her. They messaged each others tongues. Moaning as Adrien rubbed against her. "Fuck me Adrien~ fuck me until I cry! "

He smirked. That was all he needed "as you wish."

***

They lay on the blanket staring at the stars. "Adrien?" Said the bluenette. He looked at her "Yes princess?" She sighed and placed her hands on his back. Her nipples rubbing his chest. She whimpered a bit.

She had second thoughts before blurting it all out. "Are you Cat Noir?!?!?!?"