I cant believe im seriously Doing this. PT 2

Start from the beginning

Rebecca held my hand as Sasha and Bayley walked over to me. Soon placing there hands on me and Becky's shoulder. "You two are adorable!" Bayley admitted with a smile.

Naomi soon came over here and placed her arms around Rebecca. "Mrs. Lynch!"
Naomi said as she looked at me.

I was currently eating Becky's cake as she was not paying attention. I soon looked over at her a second later to see her glaring at me.

Rebecca soon grabbed some frosting and placed it on my cheek. I soon placed my lips to hers softly. Rebecca pulled away quickly from my lips licking the frosting off her lips as I licked the frosting off of my own. "Was that cake good?" Rebecca asked curiously with a smile.

I nodded and placed a hand on the back of her chair. "Of course it was your cake after all." I told her with a large smile as rubbed her back.

Naomi soon patted my shoulders. "I think you dressed well." Naomi told me as I nodded. She soon gave Rebecca a hug.

I nodded and looked at her. "I think Becky did the best honestly. However she is my wife." I admitted.

Naomi looked at me. "What song you two going to dance too?" Naomi asked as I looked at her.

I looked at Becky. "I wanna do seventeen by Troye silvan but I think I might do nothing like you dan and shay. Maybe even Photograph." I admitted as I looked around.

Rebecca turned to face me. "Wife is going to take some time to get used to." Becky admitted she gently went to stand up.

I watched her stand up and turn to face me. "Are you going to give me my dance?" Becky asked with a small smile.

I slowly stood up and looked at her. "When do you want me to take off that garter?" I asked in a whisper.

Rebecca's cheeks went red  as she grabbed a chair. I soon grabbed the hair and gently placed it behind her holding it as she sat down. "Don't use your teeth please. You can that when you alone." Rebecca told me.

I slowly removed my suit jacket. "ahh that's no fun." I said to her we squatted down.

All the boys standing on the side of Becky. "Use your teeth Justin!" Seth cheered as the of the boys did as well.

I looked at Becky and winked. "You going to be okay?" I asked her as she started me.

She nodded as she was beat red. Soon looked down at me and nodded I soon picked up the bottom of her dress. I gave her thigh a kiss before I grabbed her garter. Soon coming out from under her dress so holding it up. I soon turned to face Rebecca as she glared at me playfully. Her lip between her teeth.

I soon tossed it into the air and Seth ended up catching it. "Ahhh good luck to me right?" He asked with a chuckle as he came over and gave me a hug.

I soon gave Seth a hug back before walked over to Rebecca and helping her up. Soon taking her to the dance floor. "I'm sorry Mrs. Lynch." I said to her as I got into formation.

Rebecca blushed as she looked at me. Soon placing her arms around my neck. My hands on her hips this time as I took the lead as i slowly started to move her back and forth as we danced to 'Purpose' by Justin Bieber

I held her close as I held her close swaying us back and forth as she stood there staring me in the eyes. Mine not once leaving hers. "So how bad was it?" I asked with a chuckle.

Rebecca smiled and looked at me. "It was amazing. All of it even when you did me dirty." She told me as she kissed my forehead.

I smiled and soon kissed her my eyes shutting as we shared a slow soft kiss. People filling the dancing floor as the out dance ended I broke the kiss seconds later. "Anything else Mrs. Lynch?" I asked wiggling and eyebrow at her.