I cant believe im seriously doing this. PT 1

Start from the beginning

Justin's mom looked at me and smiled. "He doesn't seem nervous he seems excited and he is fully dressed." Justin's mom told me as she was referring to I should be getting my dress on.

I soon stood nodded. "Alright I'll put the dress on Umm Sasha Bayley will you stay with me so I have someone to talk to." I said as I looked at the moms.

Justin's mom gave me a hug and my mom smiled before she left the room. I soon took a deep breathe as the door shut.

Justin Lynch Point of View:

I stood in place as I waited for Becky's mom to take her place Finn and Seth patting my shoulders. I felt Finn ring my shoulder as I couldn't decide who the best man would be so Becky Actually asked Finn to walk her down the aisle as she felt like Finn her a huge factor in her life. Leaving me to use Seth as my best man my brothers my groomsman.

Becky's mom took her seat on the left as she reached the top of the aisle I took a deep breathe as I shut my eyes just making I quick prayer as I came out from the right side of the venue soon finding my place at the alter. I stood there in nervousness. My hands in front of me as I looked at the ground just paying everything would go well.

Seth walked in a few seconds later he stood next to me. "You better take care of Becky." Seth whispered to me as I nodded. Seth was holding Becky's Ring as I had one of Finn's Neices being the flower girl.

My brothers walked in with one of the brides maids. First was Jason and Charlotte, after them it was Jack and Bayley, moments after them it was Jackson and Sasha. We had some much rehearsal practice and everything was going so far.

Naomi walked down the aisle as she was the maid of honor. I stood there lifting my head for a second as camera lights started to flash like crazy. I turned and looked at Rebecca's mom as I nodded my head at her.

One of Finn's Nephews who was really younger carried a pillow with our rings on it. The decoy rings as he was a little to young to actually be trusted with such expensive Jewelry that's why Seth was actually holding them.

Before I knew it Sasha niece was walking down the aisle with the flowers spreading the flowers all over the aisle. My beating even faster than ever. I knew how much I loved Becky before this moment but at this moment I never thought I could be so nervous to see her.

Before I knew it the theme song of the wedding started to play and I looked up to the aisle to see Finn walking Rebecca down the aisle.

I let my tears fall as she was so stunning to look at. Seth patted my shoulder as I smiled at Rebecca. I was in complete awe as she walked so slowly to me. Finn soon shook my hand and raised Rebecca's veil for me. Finn soon sat down besides Rebecca mother.

"Justin are you crying?" Rebecca asked as she looked at me trying not to cry.

I nodded as I wiped my eyes before holding her hand. "You look amazing Rebecca. I love you." I told her as I squeezed her hand securely as I stood at the alter. Every word I had to say today had so much meaning now that she was going to hear it.

Rebecca blinked as she started to tear up. She looked at me and held my hand. "You have always been handsome and I love you." She said to me.

The priest went talking and he filled the church. Cameras still flashing as i was trying not to let anymore tears fall down my cheeks. Naomi staring at me along with all the other women almost like there were afraid I may hurt Becky.

Before I knew it was time for me to tell Rebecca my vows. I took a deep breathe as I looked into her eyes. "The day I met you I never thought I would fall in love with someone I just bumped into at work. But then you started appearing more in my life and the more you appeared the more I started to like you. That likening turned into loving so easily and you made it so hard for me not to love you. Not that I am composing because I'm so in love with you. I love you so much Rebecca and I can't wait to walk this earth with you by my side. I can't wait to explore life with you. I love you." I said to her as tears fell down my cheek again. My voice cracking a whole lot while telling her my vows.

Becky squeezed my When as she looked into my eyes as she let tears fall down her cheek. "Oh Justin Lynch. You walked into my life and took it by storm. I thought the day I met you we would just be friends but I started to gain these feeling I had never felt before. Your touch sent shocks through my body your words making my heart flutter. I craved you Justin. These feelings I had for you that I couldn't compare to anything in my life was love. I feel deeply in love with you. You changed my life for the better and I can't thank you enough Justin. I can't wait to be your wife. I can't wait to do all those amazing things married people do I love you." Becky told as she cried explain her feeling to me.

Seth handed me the rings as we went through the rings ritual. And I slowly placed Placed the ring on Rebecca's Finger. Rebecca slipped the ring onto my finger. Before we were allowed to kiss.

"You May kiss the bride."

With that one line I reached forward and placed my arms around her waist. Her arms around my neck as we shared a loving passionate kiss.

/part one/