Allies and Traitors

Nice: Hey guys! So, last time you went to Sienna, struck a deal with her, and now she's meeting with the Belladonnas.

Yami: So what now? What's Y/n's plan here?

Nice: I guess they're about to find out. Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

I looked between the Belladonnas and Sienna, hoping this would go as well as I planned. There was a strong tension in the air as Ghira seemed to glare at Sienna.

Ghira: Sienna.

Sienna: Ghira.

Ghira: What are you doing in our house?

Ghira's voice was laced with anger, making me start to get nervous.

Sienna: Spider-Man and I have made a deal.

Ghira's glare shifted over to me, who was now on the wall. Ghira crossed his arms, looking upset. This isn't looking good.

Ghira: You brought the enemy here?

Y/n: Sienna's innocent. She's just here to explain the situation to you.

Everyone looked at Sienna expectantly. She went on to explain what happened with Adam and Vale. She told them what she told me, that Adam had defected and gone rogue. She explained how she decided to help us so the White Fang could come back to its true form.

Sienna: By Y/n's request, I will be providing a military force to help him stop an attack on Haven Academy.

Ghira: Why should we believe you at all?

Sienna: I have more. I believe Fennec and Corsac are traitors, still under the influence of Adam's vision.

Blake: I knew something seemed wrong about those two.

Ghira: What proof do you have?

Y/n: That's where I come in. My end of the deal consists of me getting evidence. Sienna has provided me with a recording device, so I can capture video and audio evidence of their betrayal.

Kali: Y/n, are you sure that's safe?

Y/n: Safe doesn't matter now. What matters is that we help Sienna, so she helps us. We only have a few weeks at most, and travel could take up a day or two alone. Not to mention sorting out all the possible traitors. Which reminds me, how's our little ninja doing?

Ben: She was pretty willing to talk after your little... Interrogation.

Gwen: We got some decent info out of her, but it seems like no one gave her any big inside knowledge. All she claimed to know was she was staking out the house for something.

Y/n: That doesn't sound good... They could be on to us.

Mayday: I don't think it was for us.

I looked over at Mayday, waiting for her to explain.

Mayday: I don't think they know yet.

Sienna: She's right. The brothers came to me about humans on the island, but they didn't seem to know much.