A Different Fang

Nice: Hey guys! So, last time I left you, you were reunited with Blake and your relationship was solidified!

Yami: Wow, only took like... A year and a half.

Nice: Yeah, it doesn't feel like it's been that long. I'm not really a newcomer anymore, even if I still feel like one.

Yami: 1.6 thousand Followers says otherwise.

Nice: True- wait, what!? 1.6K!? It was like two months ago that I hit 1K! And we're already almost to 2K!?

Yami: I'm just gonna end the note now before he has a stroke. Enjoy!

--------------------

3rd Person POV

Ben: Getting down to business. Y/n, Blake, you two know the most about this world. If we were to find a lead on when to go to Mistral, who would we go to?

Y/n: Well, since we're on Menagerie, going to the White Fang seems like our only option.

Blake: If you guys attack the Fang here, the whole island will side against you guys.

Y/n: Then we don't attack. Mayday can do reconnaissance since she's a Faunus and she won't be recognized like Blake. Gwen and I will stand by in the area to help if things go bad, Ben, you can look for White Fang members around the island to use for information. If all else fails, we'll just have to fight. Luckily I have my- uh...

Gwen looked at Y/n, confused.

Gwen: Your what?

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: My weapons are back at Beacon. And I don't even think they're all intact. Guess I'm back to fists and my wit. Heh, luckily I'm such a naturally charismatic guy.

The other sighed and facepalmed at Y/n as he boasted, proving his wit was a useful tool.

Blake: Anyways, if you guys need to find the Fang, I can help with that. But before we do that, Y/n.

Y/n turned to face Blake.

Blake: We need to get you some clothes.

Gwen: Oh! I'm coming! Fashion is my second superpower!

Y/n: Well, you two can go ahead. Send pictures if you find anything nice.

Blake and Gwen nodded before heading out to get Y/n an outfit.

Ben: So, what are we supposed to do in the meantime?

Y/n put his hand on his chin, thinking about what to do while waiting for Gwen and Blake.

Mayday: I'm going to check out the town!

Y/n: Oh no you're not!

Y/n shot a web at Mayday, pulling her back to him.

Mayday: Aww, why not?

Y/n: If you're seen, it could compromise the mission.

Mayday crossed her arms, pouting slightly.

Mayday: You're such a dad.

Y/n sighed, letting Mayday out of the webs as she sat down.

Y/n: Look, we'll have to stay out of sight until we have the chance to send you in. And we don't even have a plan for you to get any info once your in.