"What do you think? I didn't want to waste the sweater you bought for me so I decided to wear it today."

"I-I..." Travis was at lost for words.

"It's nice! Come on, the others are waiting."

"Right."

    They headed downstairs.

Garrence

    Laurence and Garroth woke up and Laurence was blushing hard when he realised that he slept on Garroth's lap the whole night. He also remembered what happened yesterday night so that made it worse. Garroth just chuckled to himself at the sight of this. 

"Come on, Laurence relax. We're going to the themepark today. So, are you gonna change first or me?"

"I think I'll change first!" 

    Laurence immediately went into the bathroom. Garroth was still laughing. What a cutie... he thought to himself. Laurence changed and wore a grey shirt with black pants. 

"Wow, you look nice." Garroth complimented. 

"T-thanks... Now, it's your turn..."

    Laurence sits on the bed and Garroth went to change. Geez, Laurence get over it...He says to himself. You need to be strong, you can't be such a weakling...though it was nice sleeping in his lap...He blushes afterwards at that thought. Laurence calms himself down and waits for Garroth to get ready. When Garroth comes out, he wears a light blue shirt with the sleeves being dark blue along with some black pants. 

"You really know how to dress for the occasion."

"I know right? No one can beat me in a fashion contest if there was one."

Laurence chuckles, "Okay, now lets head down. I don't want to be the last to reach."

"Wow, a competition eh? Race you down!" 

    After that, Garroth races down. 

"Hey! That's not fair! Wait for me!" 

    Laurence chases after him.

Vylad

    (I know I forgot about Vylad in Chapter 11 so let's just say he was thinking about that girl he met at the concert and was thinking if he could meet her again at the themepark today because its a themepark and there has to be like a band who is going play music and stuff there. )

   Vylad woke up and was looking forward to the day ahead. He changes into a shirt with a black coat on top along with some blue pants. Next, he gets his bag and puts a notepad ad pen inside in case he happens to come across the girl from the concert, the signature on his hand has smudged. He was thinking about her the whole night, how pretty she looks and how amazing her voice is. He also brings his headphones and phone and a water bottle. 

   The other day, he was unable to get the girl's name so if he does manage to find the girl at the themepark, he hopes to get her name. Vylad thinks what songs the girl is going to sing if she does have another concert there. A famous song? A song he has never heard of? A song she wrote on her own? There are so many possibilities and for a person who loves music, he knows a lot of famous artists and music. Vylad was also thinking of joining the band, he knows how to play the electric guitar and how to create sound effects and lighting. His singing is also not bad, he has practised several times in his room before.

    Lost in thought, his phone rings. He checks and finds out that he got a message from Aphmau asking him to hurry. Vylad realises that he lost track of time and immediately rushed down.