Chapter 6

Hey guys. This is the last chapter of the Suicide Experiment so . . . ya. Enjoy.

Mackenzie and Ram didn't hesitate as they burst out the door, running down the hallway at full speed, there breaths heavy and clipped at the same time. Everything passed in a flash as they ran, reviving complaints from guards and lab staff

"What the hell are you doing", whispered Mackenzie loudly as she ran by Ram down the lab. "Your going to cause attention to yourself!"

Ram laughed. "You think. Naa." Mackenzie looked at him perplexed. Why was he acting so weirdly? He was never like this. Then something happened that she could not describe. Ram turned around and aimed her gun at Mackenzie, the barrel pointed right towards her head. Her stomach caught in her throat and her face started beading with sweat. Why was he doing this! What was going on?

"Mackenzie, I can't allow you to go on, I'm s-" A shink ran out and Ram dropped his gun and gasped but stood there, staying still. Then his eyes traveled down slowly to where the grey blade came out of his stomach. Blood oozed down and the knife disappeared. Once it was out of him Ram collapsed to the floor. Mackenzie couldn't believe this. What was going on? Why had Ram freaking died before her?

Behind him stood Victor, the watcher, the man in the mask, the most hated killer with his ugly mask on his ugly face. He smiled a wide smile that seemed to cover his whole face and he chased after her down the hallway with Mackenzie screaming at the top of her lungs. She was moving so fast she was surprised she had that speed in her. Definitely adrenaline.

The watcher took a swung and it just missed her, glazing the back of her head. Mackenzie had to fight him. She had to kill him. It was the only way. The only option. She took a deep breath and turned around. Just when Victor were about to swing again, Mackenzie, knocked out the knife with her hand and lunged at it but missed. The watcher picked it up and threw it at Mackenzie. She dodged it before it could hit her important organs but unfortunately it her in her right foot.

The blood sunk in and she screamed, blood trailing down. Pain surged through her but she fought it and pulled it out, screaming like hell. The watcher laughed and was just about to swing again when Mackenzie knocked it out again, this time catching it. She didn't realize it but she stabbed him in the head.

He groaned and it instantly began to heal around the knife. Mackenzie pulled it out and stabbed again and again, everywhere on his body. Blood spluttered out of his healing wounds. There was no way to kill him. Unless. . . There was a way. She gathered her strength and swung hoping what would happen would happen. It did. Victors head flew off, hitting the floor. Blood erupted out of him like a water fountain shooting high up. It healed instantly and Victors bloody head stopped rolling. He smiled. Chills rolled down Mackenzie's spine. Where were the guards? Why had Ram betrayed her? How was he not dead?

So much thoughts passed through her mind that she could hardly keep it together. That's when she noticed the bloody forest orb fall out of Victors body that, soon, collapsed. His eyes slowly closed and the last breath drew out of him. Relief flooded Mackenzie but not all of it. There was still Brian to deal with.

She looked at orb and put it in her pocket. She didn't remember but she started running . . . running . . . running.

Mackenzie slept in the woods that night. She couldn't risk going back, not yet, not after what had happened.

It was dark out and she turned the orb in her hands. It was small and gold colored. She sighed and threw it as far as she could. It hit one of the trees and shattered into a million pieces. Blood fell from the trees instantly and the sky turned red as she slowly got sucked into the blood forest.

She screamed and screamed and didn't stop. "MACKENZIE", someone shouted over the rush of the blood. "Mackenzie", Brian screamed as Mackenzie trudged through the blood. He lay there, barely breathing.

"Brian", she screamed, her voice echoing off the red trees. She trudged through the blood and reached for him, supporting him. "Your ok, this is not real", she promised him. "He's dead, your safe. Your safe."

"Safe", Brian croaked, looking up at her. "Where trapped in a forest filled with blood and we can't get out." Before Brian could say anymore, Mackenzie, grabbed him by the cheeks and kissed him.

Brian moved his hands down toward her waist and started kissing her more furiously. It was until they started to slowly sink to the bottom. . .

Before they realized it they felt themselves falling into the real world. No blood. No fear. Just love. They sat in the real woods now, still holding each other. They both blushed, embarrassed a little, and smiling. "I love you Brian."

"I love you to Mackenzie."

Ten years later

Mackenzie and Brian are married with two kids, a beautiful boy and girl named Jack and Lila. They were in Brian's childhood house, celebrating his fathers 50th birthday. The kids were five and running around having the most fun they could have as kids.

Mackenzie and Brian sat on the couch drinking wine and watching the adults talking and their kids running around. Once they were to grow up they would tell them the story. Simplified, obviously, but they wouldn't lie to them. They would tell the full truth of what happened to them. Every thing of what happened to their friends and family members. They would tell the Suicide Experiment.

The end.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Please vote guys, it would mean so much to me and give me some awesome comments. I love comments and I respond to everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed and if you haven't followed me yet be sure to do that! Thanks!