Chapter 2

The watcher and his other three friends, or escapees, were hiding in the woods, compacted in a tight spaced cave that was under the ground. They were tired and thirsty and pretty soon someone would find them. All they could do was stay inside as the police searched for them. It was the only protection they had.

"Guys, we have to keep as quite as possible", the watcher whispered to them.

The escapees nodded. "Dude, I wanted to ask you, what happened t-to your face", one of the men said who was a muscular guy with a bowl cut.

"How bout you shut up", the watcher rasped. He grabbed a stick and shoved it down the mans chest, blood pouring out. "Anyone of you wanna make comments about my face."

The others shook their head with udder horror across there face. In the distance they could here footsteps of police. They had to move. "Guys, come on. We can't stay here forever", the watcher said to them.

They burst out of the cave into a compacted tight woods with plants and trees everywhere around them which gave them an advantage. The sun was going down overhead so it felt colder against there skin.

The four men ducked their heads into the plants as they headed far away, out of sight. "Where are we going", one asked.

"Shut up", the watcher said to him. Just as he were about to go to the next plant an officer tackled him out of no where.

"We got him", he said in his walkie. A black bag shot over his face and all turned dark. He could still feel the movements around him. He couldn't believe it. He was never gonna escape now. The watcher was never gonna accomplish anything.

But then he didn't feel himself moving. He felt moving in the atmosphere around him. A lot. He could here cry's and shouts of agony, wails of bullets shooting through the air. What was going on?

That's when all went officially black. He could feel nothing.

The watcher didn't realize where he was or what he was doing. He felt so relaxed as his body floated amidst his black endless void. He was drugged all right but he could have done this forever if only someone hadn't woken him.

He realized he was in a chair, strapped up but the watchers vision was still blurry. Faces appeared in front of him. Where was he? Definitely not back in jail. That's when he could see clearly. Then so much relief flooded through him he would've collapsed on the spot if he hadn't been tied up.

The man in the mask was in his lab he worked at for over five years, creating all his new and improved drugs. His other friends, scientists, looked at him and then hugged him. They only new him as a good person, not a person who wanted to kill off the entire human race.

"How did you find me", the watcher asked him.

The lead scientist smiled at him. His name was Corcker Jones and he was a really tall man with shining blue eyes and short hair. His lab coat was crinkled below his neck.

"Hello . . . Victor Shade." The man smiled at the watcher, Victor, who tried lashing at him but his ropes held him down. "Don't say my real name!!! Don't!!!"

Victors ropes holding him to the chair slithered off and he collapsed onto the floor. He was standing in a big lab with machines and chemicals flowing through pipes. Scientists worked quietly around him. It looked so much more advanced from when he was last here.

Victor didn't realize it but he was crying. This was his happy place. This was where he was born to be, not out there killing everyone. "Its alright, your safe here with us", Corcker said soothingly to him. Victor wiped away his tears, hoping no one saw him.

As he sat in his bedroom, a big room with a window overlooking a valley he thought about everything. Would he go back to find Brian again? Would he just stay here in peace? Would the police every try finding him again?

Corcker came into his room and sat down on his bed. "I wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"I think where going to help with your suicide experiment. We have better weapons now and I could give you better protection."

"That's to dangerous."

"No, where not gonna go after Brian. Where gonna go after the people he loves. His friends, his family. I'm the only one here who really knows what your doing Victor." He cringed at his name.

"Good, those children are pains."

Corcker laughed. "I've dealt with worse. But you need to stay here for a little while."

"No. I can't", Victor snapped. Corcker sighed and stared out the window.

"Fine, we got everything ready. Then pretty soon your going to see Brian in your clutches." Victor smiled and licked his lips. Pretty soon the whole world was going to die before him.

Brian and his friends sat in his house after everybody left to go home. The TV was turned on to the news, boring as always. They sat in there living room, drinking hot coco even though it was in the middle of spring.

Just as the kids were about to play another round of rock paper scissors an emergency announcement broadcasted on screen. A women sat in the news room talking. "There has been a tragic break out in the West Hall Prison. Four men escaped later that day killing almost ten guards. They are still on the loose and here is a picture of them."

An image showed the watcher, his face looking so creepy and horrible. Then they showed the other escapees. A drone shot showed them running out into the woods.

The kids got up and burst out the living room instantly. "CRAPPP", Mackenzie yelled. "We need to get everyone to safety!"

There parents knew what was happening. "Mom, dad. I need you to go as far away as possible, out of the country, the continent", Brian shouted.

"We can't leave you", Mia said in a worried voice.

"Mom, GO!!" They didn't argue. They ran upstairs to pack. "Do we have all weapons", Brian asked them. They nodded. "Ok, where going to get everyone else to safety. He could be coming for anyone."

The kids ran out the door to send everyone away. There backpacks were aching on there shoulders. "Ok, lets fight this bastard." Then they ran off to start yet another war.