19

Asher's POV

My vision is blurry, my breathing is uncontrollable, I'm dizzy and I can't focus on anything. I hear the roof door open and I turn to see who it was.

"Ash!" Indi cried. "It's happening again isn't it?" She asked.

"Y-yes." I said my voice shaking. She pulled me into a hug and helped me calm down.

"What happened?! Why did you have a panic attack, you haven't had one in ages." She asked very worried. Indi was there when I had my first panic attack, I didn't know what was happening but she did. She has helped me through them and I don't know what I'd do without her. Indi has always been my best friend next to Johnny.

All I could say was "A-annie."

"What happened??" She asked.

"We got into a fight." I told her.

"About what?"

"Well today was her birthday and she didn't tell me. I texted her about it but she never answered. I decided to get her a little something from one of the stores down stairs, it wasn't much but I wanted to at least get her something nice. When I went to give it to her she didn't look like she wanted me around and she told me to go away. I asked her why didn't she tell me and she said I would have made a big deal about it. I told her that I would have made it a big deal because she deserves it and I also told her that I would have kept it low key if she wanted me to. Then I left because she obviously didn't want me around, she chased after me trying to apologize. I gave her the gift, leaving before she opened it, called you and then came up here." I said and then realized I was crying. Indi sat on my lap and pulled me in for a hug.

"Everything will be alright Ash." She said comforted me and rubbing my back. After a few minutes I pulled out of the hug.

"Thank you." I said looking into her eyes. I never realized how beautiful her eyes were until now. I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met and she kissed back for a second until she pulled away.

"Asher, we can't." She said. Her hair moved away from her neck and revealed the hickeys on her neck.

"Who gave you those." I asked her tracing them with my finger.

"Matt did." She smiled.

"You and Matt, eh?" I said happy for her.

"Yeah, me and Matt." Indi said giggling a little.
Then she looked up and quickly hopped off of me. "Oh my god. Asher, I'm so sorry." She said. I turned my head around confused and I saw Annie quickly run through the roof door.

"Annie, wait!" I called but she was already gone.

Annie's POV

I wanted to go talk to Asher but I thought I would give him a few minutes to cool down.

After a few minutes, I started to look for him. He wasn't in his room, so I looked in all the rooms on this floor to see if he was in Johnny's. I finally found Johnny's room.

"Hey, Johnny right?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're Annie right?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am." I replied.

"So what's up?" He asked me.

"Have you seen Asher?" I asked him.

"No, I haven't. Not since lunch. Why?" Johnny asked.

"We got into a fight and I wanted to talk to him." I told him.

"And he's not in his room?" Johnny asked.

"No." I told him.

"He might be on the roof. I remember him saying he likes the view up there." He explained to me.

"Okay, I'll check. Thank you Johnny, it was nice meeting you." I said.

"You too." He said as I walked out of his room.

I walked to the elevator and waited for it to come down. When it did, I got in and hit the button for the roof. I had a knot of nervousness in my stomach. The elevator dinged and the door opened. I stepped out of the elevator and walked to the door of the roof. I hesitated and took a deep breath before opening the door. When I opened the door, I saw Indi, one of his best friends sitting on his lap in the wheelchair and they were kissing. I was frozen in place, my body felt numb. She pulled away a few seconds later. I then saw Asher tracing the hickeys on her neck with his finger. I felt like I could faint. The boy I like was making out another girl and giving her hickeys. I then heard Asher say something but I couldn't make it out. Indi smiled and then replied but I still couldn't hear them. She then looked up and saw me. She quickly hopped off of Asher and frowned. Asher started to turn around but I ran out the door and I heard him call my name. I couldn't wait for the elevator because I knew he would try to chase after me so I ran down the stairs. I ran down them as fast as I could. The roof was seven floors higher then the floor we were on. I started to get tired but I kept on running. When I reached my floor, I opened the door and stepped through but then my vision went black.

_________________________________
🙈☕️

I just thought of a good idea for another ashannie fanfic. Comment if you guys want me to start it now and write both books at the same time (this will mean probably only one or two chapters a week for each book) or I just wait to start the new book until I'm finished this one

Please comment!!

[913 words]