10

Annie's POV

I quickly called Nadia.

Annie: N-Nadia?

Nadia: Yes Annie? Is everything alright?

Annie: No! Can I come to your room?

Nadia: Yes, yes of course

Annie: Thank you I'll be there in a few minutes.

And the call ended. I walked to Nadia's room. When I got there she was sitting on the couch waiting for me. When she saw me she patted the empty spot on the couch for me to sit. I sat down next to her and as soon as I sat she said.

"What's wrong?" Nadia asked seeing the hurt and worry on my face.

"I-i think I'm in love with Asher!" I said really fast.

"What! Really?" She asked me.

"Yeah I think so." I said and started to cry.

"What? Annie, what's wrong why are you crying?" Nadia asked.

"It's because of how I realized I loved him. I saw him kissing another girl and then I felt so stupid and so mad at myself for falling for him. And that's when I realized that I love him. And I know we just met a few weeks ago, even I don't understand how I fell for him in such little time!" I told her.

"Aww! Annie you're in love!" She said teasing me.

"Yeah, I know I'm in love with a guy that has a girlfriend." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Maybe.. it was something else like a 'thank god you're okay' or goodbye kiss, ya know?"

"I hope you're right." I said with a frown.

"Oh c'mon Annie, I was right last time. But I hope I'm right too." She told me

"You do have a point you were right last time." I said.

"Just talk to him about it and tell him how you feel." Nadia told me making it sound like it was so easy.

"Are you crazy!!? I'm NOT telling him how I feel!" I said firmly.

"Why not?" She asked me laughing a little.

"Why not?! Because that's setting me up for rejection! What if I tell him how I feel and he doesn't feel that way about me at all. And we've only just met, what if he gets creeped out!??" I said all very fast.

"Yeah, but what if he feels the same?" Nadia asked.

"I don't know, what if I've been getting all the wrong signs. Maybe he was just being friendly and only wants to be friends and what if that girl he was kissing is his girlfriend?" I frowning again.

"I see your point but at least talk to him about her first." She told me.

"Okay, thank you. How was I so stupid to fall for Asher so easily and quickly especially after everything that happened with him?"

"Come here. Give me a hug," She said wrapping her arms around me. "You'll be fine. No matter what happens and if you get hurt, I will be here to fight him and pick up the pieces!" Nadia said and we both laughed.

"Thank you Nadia, I feel much better now. What would I do with without you?" I said giving her a hug and then I left her room.

I had to talk to Asher before I changed my mind, so I head for his room. I was praying that the blonde girl was gone. When I got to Asher's room he was watching tv and the girl was gone. Thank god I thought to myself. I walked into his room and he didn't see me at first.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Oh hey!" He replied cheerful

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

_________________________________
Cliffhanger sorry 😂🙈💙
Will Annie confess her feelings or will she chicken out?