Someone opened the door and i went to pull away but Justin bit my lips and went back to kissing me his hands behind his body. My finger messing with the side of his joggers.

"Eww there kissing!" Finn said as he elbowed Seth in the side.

I pulled directly after that. My eyes turned to see Seth and Finn standing with there arms crossed. I soon let hand fall down Justin's chest before it found his thigh and I soon turned to face them.

"Thats what Seth does with Sasha only he is a sex freak." Finn blurred out as he sat on the bed but quickly got off the bed.

Seth chuckled and pushed Finn on the bed. "I promise you they didn't have sex on this bed just yet." Seth said giving me a wink.

I heard Justin stand up and he soon walked over to the boys. "Let me slip a shirt on and I'll meet you boys outside the room."Justin said before watching them leave the room.

I smiled and stood up putting some real pants on. "Just as bad as Naomi?" I asked as my cheeks where slightly red from being caught.

Justin soon looked at me cupping my red cheeks. "You know how hot you are when you blush?" Justin asked as he soon kissed me softly before leaving the room to go talk to the boys.

I sat on the bed soon taking Justin's phone. And getting on his phone. I saw a few messages from Ronnie and I clicked on them. I realized Justin hadn't replied yet and he probably never would.

*few hours later*

Justin had been gone for three hours and I was growing confused and worried to where he had gone with the boys. I soon stood up and stepped outside the door and saw Justin about Walk inside.

His hair was a mess as they had went Swimming without me. "You went swimming without me?" I asked them.

Justin shook his head. "No I fell in now get your swim suit because I'm not that forgetful." Justin explained before walking in and closing the door leaning against the door with a large smile as he looked at me.

I soon stripped from my clothes as Justin was right behind me as we stood in front of the mirror. Justin smiled clipped my bra and grabbed the other top clipping it on for me. His head Buried into my neck. His hand soon on my stomach running up and down as he placed soft kisses to my neck.

I soon leaned back onto him as he removed his head from my neck. "Sorry its just when I haven't seen you like this I loose control." He said softly to me as kissed my jaw.

I turned around and gently walked him over to the bed. "How about you go with Finn and Seth?"

Justin shook his head as he grabbed my hips soon pulling me over to him. I soon sat on his lap. "You make it impossible to reason with you." I told him before he flipped me over on the bed.

"Please get ready Rebecca." He said softly as he placed some soft kisses to my neck before throwing my bikini bottoms at me.

Justin walked to the bathroom. I quickly put my pants on before seeing him return with a robe soon handing it to me. I soon got place the towel in my arms as I looked at Justin.

"So Justin are Sasha and Bayley going to be there?" I questioned as I wrapped my arm around one of his.

I soon followed him to the door and then the elevator. He stood there like he normal does till he turned to face me. He leaned in to kiss me and the elevator door opened and Bayley and Sasha soon ran over and gave me a hug hug. My hand letting go of Justin to hug my friends.

"Ahhh you too were going to kiss!" Sasha teased as she gave me a hug.

Justin moved over so there was room for Seth and Finn. I soon stood next to Justin. His hands soon on my hips again. He not once cared where his hand was.

Bayley was over there squeezing the life out Finn. I don't the elevator could have got to the bottom floor where the pool was fast enough because I was sure Finn was getting concerned about his air supply. We all walked out of the elevator and Justin kicked his shoes off. Soon jumping on as he was ready in his clothes. Because I saw his joggers in a certain chair.

I slowly walked over to the ledge and put my feet in before Getting rid of the robe. I soon sat it beside the pool kinda and then before I new it. Justin pretended to spear Seth into the pull. I soon looked at Finn and giggled as I saw Bayley do the same to Sasha.

I soon stood up and looked at the water I didn't know Justin was behind me and crawled between my legs soon standing up as he walked into the pool. I soon felt the water wash over my body and Justin hand leave mine as he swam to the other side of the pool. I soon swam over there as well. Soon splashing him.

"Really bro?" I asked Justin with a smile.

Justin soon pulled me under water and he kissed me. His hands around my waist as he kept me afloat. He soon broke the kiss before dragging me up to above the water

"You two were kissing in the water!! Yuck!" Sasha teased before splashing Justin and I.

Justin kisses me again. "Ooo yuck I just kissed Becky Lynch so what. You had sex with Seth." Justin teased.

Seth shook his head. "No...no I didn't that's a lie." Seth lied as he was beat red.

Finn looked down and let his feet tap the wet concrete. "Umm let's swim?" Finn asked as he got into the water. Finn was just as red as Seth because he clearly had been down with Bayley.

"Cough wrap it cough" Justin said as he looked a me soon chuckling as he kissed me a few times on the cheek.

Seth looked at me. "Justin you wrap it and then we can talk about it." Seth said to Justin causing me to get read and turn around

Finn smirked. "Becky knows what she likes." Finn teased me.

Justin smiled and swam away from me. I soon went after him staying close to the edge. "I didn't prepare for this." I told him as I beat red